• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Big game for Tebow

stewart

Gator Fan
If Tebow can go for 250 yards and 3 tds or so, I think he can finally shut up all the critics. There's no doubt he can play in the SEC, but I still think a lot of media types are skeptical that he can be one of the best. He can prove himself this week.

timbok

VIP Member
he has to prove himself....
if he can dominate tennesseee...i'll be an believer..right now i'm a realist...it will be tough for him to dominate that team!

ilovegators

VIP Member
Tebow's break out game last year was v.s Tennessee when he picked up that 4th and 1. It's only fitting that Tebow light up the Vols once again.

sbq80

VIP Member
To state the obvious it is a big game for the team. We will see how well alot of young guys play in huge SEC game. We will see how well Tebow leads & if this has become his team yet.

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Tebow holds the key to a win or loss Saturday. I think we also need to see how the D is going to do. 31 points to Troy isnt acceptable. We have a great linebacking core and maybe one of the top 5 DE's in Harvey so we will see!

sbq80

VIP Member
Well Tebow is in a system that is perfect for him to thrive.
Not to sabotage the thread but if Spurrier stayed with Leak, Leak would have a Heisman on his shelf. Of anyGator I can think of Leak was screwed the most by Spurrier leaving. I am glad he left with a NC for all he went through & for staying in Blue & Orange.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I think Tebow silenced the critics with his 299 yards passing and what... 5 total tds? The guy is Superman!

That int was a little scary, but he bounced right back.

preachinGator

VIP Member
Mick Hubert says it all in 2 words!
Oh yeah, you know what they are. I don't have to tell you. But I WANT TO!!!
OHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema