• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Best Rivalry in the SEC?

Best Rivalry in the SEC?

• Florida vs Georgia

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Florida vs Tennessee

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Auburn vs Alabama

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Amanda371

VIP Member
FL/GA is the most fun. especially since we've won most of them lately. I look forward to that weekend every year too.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I also voted for FL vs GA. No other game in the SEC attracts so many fans from both schools and brings them all to the same city. The 50-50 split in the stadium creates a true rivalry atmosphere.

ilovegators

VIP Member
Florida vs. Georgia is huge. Everybody get's up for that game. It's always featured on ESPN. Two teams converge on one city for a battle of the SEC East greats.

Plus because Florida dominates :)

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Florida vs Georgia is the biggest rivalry. Whoever wins this game usually wins the SEC east, and most likely the SEC.:Banana:

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I went Florida-Georgia. However, if you take away my Gator bias I would be tempted to pick Auburn-Alabama as that game has a ton of tradition.

BILLAGATOR

Gator Fan
I've Been To Many Games But None Seems To Compare To The Florida Georgia Game. Talk About Intence, Trash Talking, Oh Yeah Definetely A Hair Raising Experience!

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
From a completely objective standpoint i would have to say Alabama-Auburn. Nothing is bigger than an in-state rivalry. Auburn and Alabama fans HATE each others' guts.

djg8tr22

VIP Member
UF-Ga isnt a rivalry cuzz the other team needs to win sometimes to be a rivalry but UF-UT is always great cuzz no matter how good or bad each team is theres always a good game!

UK-Gator-Fan

Gator Fan
I'm suprised FL - FL St. isn't up there, for me it's between FL - GA and Gators and Noles. I suppose I wouldn't know the ins and outs because I'm from the UK, I don't go to the games, experience the atmosphere etc. I still voted FL/GA

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
I work with lot of Tennesee fans, so I really like to trash them! It's always fun to win the first SEC game of the season...

Latest posts