1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Battle of the ex-Gator QBs

Discussion in 'Gator Football' started by Leakfan12, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Leakfan12

Leakfan12 VIP Member

Unsure if people knew but there was an NFL game between the Carolina Panthers and the Indianapolis Colts which featured ex-Gators QBs who transferred to other schools as starters. Also, they started the offseason as backups (Brissett ended up taking over for Luck and Grier was the third-string QB behind Kyle Allen and another ex-Gator who went to another school Cam Newton). Neither guy threw a touchdown and Grier threw three interceptions. Colts won 38-6.

2. Escambia94

Escambia94 Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE) Moderator

I was driving across the country when this happened, so I did not get a chance to do any analysis on this. I do believe this is the first time two former Gator QBs faced off as QBs. I could be wrong, but I did not have time to do research.