• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Battle of the ex-Gator QBs

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Unsure if people knew but there was an NFL game between the Carolina Panthers and the Indianapolis Colts which featured ex-Gators QBs who transferred to other schools as starters. Also, they started the offseason as backups (Brissett ended up taking over for Luck and Grier was the third-string QB behind Kyle Allen and another ex-Gator who went to another school Cam Newton). Neither guy threw a touchdown and Grier threw three interceptions. Colts won 38-6.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I was driving across the country when this happened, so I did not get a chance to do any analysis on this. I do believe this is the first time two former Gator QBs faced off as QBs. I could be wrong, but I did not have time to do research.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema