• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Baseball

lilChomp

VIP Member
They got a new coach didn't they? The guy from Clemson? It might take him some time to get things going.

I hope we can get back to doing very well. At times, Gator baseball has puzzled me. I always thought we should stay on par with FSU. UF not getting better at W basketball is puzzling as well.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I'm actually really excited for baseball this year for some reason. I don't know a lot about the team, but I went to quite a few games last year and they are a lot of fun. The team appeared to have a lot of young guys with a lot of potential last year. I'm sure we won't be one of the top teams this year, but I'm still excited to see how they develop under the new coach. We also had a great recruiting class so there should be a lot more young talent on the team. Hopefully in a year or two we will be right back in Omaha fighting for the title again.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
Hope UF is great. No NCAA regionals since 2005 ; that HAS to change.

Speaking of 2005, can it get much better than that? Taking 2 of 3 from Miami in the regular season and then beating FSU in the super regionals to go to Omaha

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I'm actually really excited for baseball this year for some reason. I don't know a lot about the team, but I went to quite a few games last year and they are a lot of fun. The team appeared to have a lot of young guys with a lot of potential last year. I'm sure we won't be one of the top teams this year, but I'm still excited to see how they develop under the new coach. We also had a great recruiting class so there should be a lot more young talent on the team. Hopefully in a year or two we will be right back in Omaha fighting for the title again.

I share in your excitement. I feel the exact same way. But every year I get excited. I agree it won't all be fixed right away, but in a few years, this team will be back with the elite. Maybe this year? Who knows. Anything is possible.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
thats true. speaking of Laporta, where is he?
Drafted by Milwaukee. Has played quite well in some rookie leagues supposedly and they say he could be anywhere from AA to the big show next year. They are trying to convert him to a left fielder because they already have Fielder at first. They love Matt though and are very high on him from everything I have read.

CHRIS

Gator Fan
I Don't Know About Gator Baseball

I DO KNOW THAT CLEMSON BASEBALL WILL PROBABLY WIN THE COLLEGE BASEBALL WORLD SERIES CUZ THE CLEMSON TIGERS ARE LIKE THE BEST BASEBALL TEAM EVER

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema