• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Anyone know what Tebow's bench press max is?

I have a stupid crimiNOLE fan friend who says that Tebow couldn't bench near 400, I've told him otherwise but I can't find anything online that is really a reliable source. Help?

The Graygator

Gator Fan
I have a stupid crimiNOLE fan friend who says that Tebow couldn't bench near 400, I've told him otherwise but I can't find anything online that is really a reliable source. Help?

I've heard it's right near 400. Tim is still a young man in his physical prime and I'm 43 and can press 225 lbs. 20 times in a set... 235 lbs. 16 times, so I imagine Tebow, with the help of trainers is quite a bit stronger than me.

My friend, this may only be my second post on this site, but I've lived among the nolie fans my entire life, so allow me tell you something about FSU fans when it comes to them attempting to discuss Gator Athletics... the general nolie knows less about their own program's history than they do about UF Football. :helpsmilie:

The last nolie that I had anything resembling a football conversation with told me that Ohio State was going to blow us out of the water in the 2007 BCSCG, and after we won that game in a rout of the Buckeyes, he told me Meyer will be jumping to the NFL and that UF was "done" because "Tebow can't pass".

Btw, Tebow was the first CFB player to ever score 20 or more TD's both passing and rushing and the first sophomore to ever win the Heisman Trophy that following season, and this nolie yokel has never spoken to me again since then. I'm player, and he was a ... :thrashskin:

As a group, these are the same fans who don't even know where Bobby Bowden coached at before FSU (West Virginia), what year he started coaching at FSU (1976), or don't know Mickey Andrews was DB's coach under Charley Pell at UF before going to FSU in 1984, and who believes FSU owns the overall series lead over UF. UF leads 31 - 19 - 2 I believe.

They don't know when the first UF - FSU game was played or the score (1958, 21 - 7 UF), the first time FSU tied UF (1961, 3 - 3), or the first time FSU ever beat UF (1964 16 - 7 FSU).

When a nolie tries me with talk about UF Football, I burn them big-time on it.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema