• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Al Horford

Chances Al Horford injured T.J. Ford on purpose?

• Total voters

flgatorgirl

VIP Member
Thanks for the video. I really don't think he did it on purpose. It looked like they both jumped at the same time and he hit him by accident.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Thanks for the video. I really don't think he did it on purpose. It looked like they both jumped at the same time and he hit him by accident.

He said in an interview he expected Ford to come towards him and he went the other way instead. So instead of blocking the shot he accidentally hit him lightly on the head. It was a freak accident. But Ford is very fragile as it is. He feels horrible about it. I feel bad for Al. Hope he doesn't get a bad rep because of the hit. :(

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
For anybody that payed any attention to Horford while he was at UF, you can confidently answer this question with "none". Horford is 100% not that type of player. He has contacted Ford since to make sure he was OK and to let TJ know that it was completely unintentional. He has talked with the media as well about how often he feels about what happened. Horford is a class-act.

nismodrift

VIP Member
it looks like something that just happened as you can see during the game, Al had no "beef" against him, and of course he tried apologizing and everything. I agree with the ejection because after all you did just injure someone but I don't think he should get bad rep or suspension or any of that shit. . .

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I heard on SportsCenter tonight that Al went to Ford's Hospital room and spent a few hours with him making sure he was okay. Talk about a class act! :)

nismodrift

VIP Member
I heard on SportsCenter tonight that Al went to Ford's Hospital room and spent a few hours with him making sure he was okay. Talk about a class act! :)

aww, what a nice guy, shucks, TJ Ford probably isn't mad at him at all, anyways Al definitely doesn't deserve to be getting bad rap now that I know of this. . .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema