• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

3 game series against George Washington

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Kicks off today at 6:30. This is the start of a 4 game home stretch. Hopefully we can come out of it atleast 3-1 and with an overall winning record.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
We crushed GW in game 1 and 2. Game 2 was like 24-4. Last I checked we were up 11-1 today as well. Could be a 3 game sweep. :Banana:

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Apparently George Washington sucks. Not saying that you guys aren't good, but to lose by 20 runs........they have to to suck.
UF's baseball team is going to be up and down a lot this year I think. We lost 2 out of 3 to VMI and Kent State but won 2 out of 3 against #5 Miami. We have a lot of youth on the team, but this past year was a great recruiting class. We will go through bad stretches, but then could beat anybody on a given night. GW probably isn't that good for us to beat them like that, but it's good to see our team putting together 3 straight games in which both the pitching and hitting were on.

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
UF's baseball team is going to be up and down a lot this year I think. We lost 2 out of 3 to VMI and Kent State but won 2 out of 3 against #5 Miami. We have a lot of youth on the team, but this past year was a great recruiting class. We will go through bad stretches, but then could beat anybody on a given night. GW probably isn't that good for us to beat them like that, but it's good to see our team putting together 3 straight games in which both the pitching and hitting were on.

No offense, but I am seriously expecting to sweep Florida this season in baseball. We are one of the best teams in the country and probably will be ranked #1 after sweeping #2 clemsux, i mean clemson this weekend.

But, like you said, the Gators could beat anybody on any given day, so you never know.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
No offense, but I am seriously expecting to sweep Florida this season in baseball. We are one of the best teams in the country and probably will be ranked #1 after sweeping #2 clemsux, i mean clemson this weekend.

But, like you said, the Gators could beat anybody on any given day, so you never know.
Yeah, I can understand that you guys would be expecting to sweep us. We were predicted to finish last in the SEC East. I think we would be happy just to take 1 out of 3 from the Cocks this year, but we will see how our team looks at that point in the year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema