• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2008 FSU Football Schedule

Kevin

Gator Fan
As I was surfing fanblogs.com, I came across the FSU 2008 Football Schedule. I hope they lose every game, but as easy as their schedule is next season, they should only lose one game (that is to UF); FSU should become the "Duke" team of the ACC because they stink so bad. All of their home games are in CAPS and their conference games have an (*) in the left margin. Here it is:

Sept. 6 VS. WESTERN CAROLINA
Sept. 13 VS. UT CHATTANOOGA
**Sept. 20 VS. WAKE FOREST
Sept. 27 vs. Colorado (will be played in Jacksonville)
**Oct. 4 at Miami
**Oct. 16 at NC State (Thursday)
**Oct. 25 VS. VIRGINIA TECH
**Nov. 1 at Georgia Tech
**Nov. 8 VS. CLEMSON (homecoming [i think!])
**Nov. 15 VS. BOSTON COLLEGE
**Nov. 22 at Maryland
Nov. 29 VS. FLORIDA
(they'll be doing good if they make it to a bowl. they got an easy schedule and they'll be pretty easy too!)

ReelGatorDoc

Gator Fan
I'm still waiting for the NCAA to implement their punishment for the cheating scandal.

FSu didn't exactly move swiftly to announce their problems....they waited until the season was over and threw the bowl game away...but they were paid anyway for the bowl game, so they didn't loose much.

:stupid: :confused0054:

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well IMO, I don't see alot of easy teams, NC State always plays FSU tough, Virginia Tech, Miami, Colorado, Georgia Tech, Boston College and ofcourse Florida, all those teams aren't easy, sorry, VT, Boston College, Georgia Tech, Clemson And Florida all went to bowls, including FSU, Now as for the penalty I'm not sure don't care, but they are far from having a easy schedule.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
This wasn't FSU's original schedule. FSU shifted their schedule around so that
they play 2 Division I-AA schools in the first 3 weeks. That way, they don't play anybody tough while their players are "suspended"

preachinGator

VIP Member
Here is the way I see it:

Sept. 6 VS. WESTERN CAROLINA...........................win
Sept. 13 VS. UT CHATTANOOGA.............................win
**Sept. 20 VS. WAKE FOREST...................................win
Sept. 27 vs. Colorado (will be played in Jacksonville)...lose
**Oct. 4 at Miami................................................lose
**Oct. 16 at NC State (Thursday) ...........................lose
**Oct. 25 VS. VIRGINIA TECH .................................win
**Nov. 1 at Georgia Tech......................................lose
**Nov. 8 VS. CLEMSON (homecoming [i think!]).........lose
**Nov. 15 VS. BOSTON COLLEGE..............................lose
**Nov. 22 at Maryland............................................win
Nov. 29 VS. FLORIDA...........................................LOSE BIG!
(they'll be doing good if they make it to a bowl. they got an easy schedule and they'll be pretty easy too!)[/QUOTE]

TebowISgod

Gator Fan
FSU has become such a joke lately. That schedule would have put them at 11-1 back in the late 90s. Now it's like theyre getting 6-7 wins at best.

Their schedule is super easy though. I think they'll start out 4-0, then tumble from there.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
One thing about FSU and Bobby Bowden, regardless if you hate him and the Noles, I know there our arch "instate" rival, but I believe Bobby deserves alot of credic for what he's done as a football coach, thing is, if he was a coach for anyone else, like Texas or Oklahoma maybe even USC, would you hate him then? Probably not, I'm by far NOT a FSU fan, But I do believe in given credic to people who deserves it, Now IMO FSU hasn't been the typical FSU team we all once knew at one time like Miami same difference. And one thing I respect from Bobby Bowden and Joe paterno is that they have stuck it out with there teams. Guess I'm setting myself up for world war 3, but i'm sorry I don't hate FSU I just don't like them. And futher more, when Florida and FSU played last year, where was gameday? Mizzouri? I believe not sure, my point is, the UF N FSU game isn't as exciting as it once was cuz florida has dominated FSU for the last what 4 years? , like FSU and Miami.

Kevin

Gator Fan
This wasn't FSU's original schedule. FSU shifted their schedule around so that
they play 2 Division I-AA schools in the first 3 weeks. That way, they don't play anybody tough while their players are "suspended"
Aren't Western Carolina and UT Chattanooga in the SoCon? I know thats in the Division I AA of College Football. I hope that FSU loses to Wake Forest again cuz that would be a HUGE home-team upset. I love it when ACC teams lose at home! (esspecially to SEC teams even though that Wake Forest is in the ACC). I watched the USC/Clemson game in the 2006 season when it was at Clemson. It was funny how the Tigers lost. Their fans think they're the best but they SUCK! The stadium was full of Gamecock cheers and that Cocky whatever thing went absolutely nuts. My friend was there at the game and he recorded a flix on his cell and sent it to me of the Cocky dance. I think Clemson needed to lose that game cuz they were all confident and everything that they would win. Im also glad USC won that one but im even more glad that they lost to us that season (by 1 pt.) and then we won again in Columbia this yr by 20 pts. lol

Kevin

Gator Fan
Western Carolina Will Kill Fsu!
Hopefully but cha never know! I just hope we dont start out to be the 2007 Michigan football team that started 0-2 with losses to Appalachian State (34-32) and Oregon (39-7)! I hope Fsu has this past season's record of Duke (1-11)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema