• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2008 Football Schedule

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Sat Apr 12 Spring Orange and Blue Game
Sat Aug 30 vs. Hawaii - 12:30 PM EST
Sat Sep 6 vs. Miami (Fla.) - 8:00 PM EST
Sat Sep 20 at Tennessee
Sat Sep 27 vs. Ole Miss
Sat Oct 4 at Arkansas
Sat Oct 11 vs. LSU
Sat Oct 25 vs. Kentucky (HC)
Sat Nov 1 vs. Georgia
Sat Nov 8 at Vanderbilt
Sat Nov 15 vs. South Carolina
Sat Nov 22 vs. Citadel
Sat Nov 29 at Florida State

JvilleJohnny

we dont play auburn... i was looking forward to watching us beat them next year.. but it seems like a pretty solid tough schedule... georgia will prolly be the toughest one..

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Pretty tough there, I'm not saying anyone is gonna be easy other than the non-conference games, and Miami hasn't had a typical miami season for a few years now, that could be a tough game as for the SEC that speaks for itself.

preachinGator

VIP Member
Pretty tough there, I'm not saying anyone is gonna be easy other than the non-conference games, and Miami hasn't had a typical miami season for a few years now, that could be a tough game as for the SEC that speaks for itself.

"IF" there is going to be an easy game, it will be Citadel and maybe Vandy. Hawaii won't be [easy] but man our defense and offense will be so much better next year.

Miami is never easy, but I wish we had played them this year!!!

LsuTigah!

Gator Fan
UGA will give you a tough game but LSU will be in a SERIOUS rebuilding year. For the 1st time since we last won a NC, we will be replacing a lot on defense. Our offense will pan out midway through but our D will be too inexperienced. I work a lot of Gator fans here in Atlanta and after watching UF beat UT i said that your only problem this year would be the inexperience of your D. It was. You guys have so much speed that you could really stop the run in spite of a yound D. But pass defense REQUIRES experienced players that have been together at least 2 yrs or so. UF will be RAW! next year. Either you or UGA will be the SEC champ with a possible shot at the NC.

GOG8RS

Gator Fan
Hawaii won't be too terrible. Brennan will be gone. Miami should be a good game. Randy Shannan is making some good changes, but if they will stay in the ACC cellar with FSU, that's great for me. Tennessee is graduating some of their stars and I like watching fat Phil lose. Ole Miss prolly won't be any better with Houston Nutt and if Tuberville goes to Arkansas he will have a job out for him with McFadden not hanging around. Perilloux will be great for LSU, so they will probably be the tough game, as usual. UK looks to go back to being the SEC doormat without Woodson. I like Richt, but I hope UGA goes 0-12. Meyer better let us embarass them worse than they got us this year. Vandy will be Vandy. South Carolina might be tough. Forget this stupid chicken curse and the dismal history of the team, Spurrier will get his guys in there and they will be back in the top 10 next year. As long as they lose to us and Clemson, I wish them luck. Citdadel will be this years WKU game and I don't think Bowden has enough going for him at FSU to turn it around much (looks like Jeff wasn't the problem afterall). Its gonna be another GREAT season to be a GATOR!!!

djg8tr22

VIP Member
If our secondary doesnt sure up then Hawaii's WR's will torch us. But UGA will be a Preseason top 5 team with Moreno and Stafford. LSU will be better since they lose alot abnd its at home. Miami is fallen off the map. Im just glad to see tht we get a break from Auburn and Arkansas will lose McFadden to the NFL so we are sitting pretty.

g8rgrad00

Gator Fan
Well, we had better not over look Hawaii!!! I know COlt Brennan will be gone, but their backup is equally as talented!

nismodrift

VIP Member
ya tyler graunke is pretty sick won the one game brennan was out for most of it. anyways next years schedule will be more fun to watch than this years and at least the auburn game is not there which is like our weakness for the past few seasons. got a real good amount of rivalry games in there though and a good non-conference schedule. if we end up with the same season, 9-3 I think we still will have a crack at the title. . .

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Why is it that we have to play LSU every yr?? UGA and UT get them the same way we get an Auburn or somethin?? LSU is always good so why do we have the unfortunate task of playing them every yr?? SEC should go to 11 games in conference everyone plays everyone and then you have 1 out of conference game like wed get FSU or w/e.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
SEC Schedule for Florida:

5 games against other teams in sec east (same every year)
2 games against teams in sec west (these games change each year)
1 game against LSU (same every year)

Each team in the SEC has 1 team that they always play from the other division. For us, the team we play each year is LSU

Tenn plays 'Bama every year and UGA plays Auburn every year, so it kinda balances out.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I'm looking forward to the Hawaii and Miami game.

I know we don't win against Miami much, but we all know Florida is far superior. I just want to give the Canes a beatdown they've deserved for so long. :D

As for Hawaii, June Junes will learn what it's like to get blown out by a "system" QB.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema