• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2007 Gator Running Backs

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Who do you think will start at RB??? I would think to start off it would be Mon Williams. He is big and super fast. But It wouldn't surprise me if Chris Rainey starts. He is kinda like a CJ Spiller. Not too big, but so fast it doesn't matter. Who do you guys think will ultimately end up starting???

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Will Markus Manson be given an opportunity to have the starting job? He has always impressed me and strikes me as someone with potential. He seems to fit in the Meyer system rather well wouldn't you say?

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Will Markus Manson be given an opportunity to have the starting job? He has always impressed me and strikes me as someone with potential. He seems to fit in the Meyer system rather well wouldn't you say?

If he didn't get playing time this year, I don't see him getting much more time next year.

sammy

VIP Member
Chris Rainey would be my pick as of right now. Of course that can all change by the time August rolls around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema