• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2007 College Power Rankings

lilChomp

VIP Member
With us losing like 9 starters on defense and our starting quarterback, you have to be pretty happy with a #3 ranking. We're at LSU next year, but we have Tenn and FSU at home. If we can handle LSU, we should be looking pretty good.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
You really have to love the position Meyer has us at now after only 2 years. We are coming off a National Championship in a year that many felt we were still a year or 2 away from being a true contender. Next year we have a very favorable schedule, but are a little young. However, with last year's recruiting class and the way this year's is shaping up, it's tough to see us not at least being a contender for the foreseeable future. I see multiple SEC championships in the next few years and at least the possibility of another National Title (dare I even say multiple National Titles)

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Meyer will be using his players now.. not Zook's. I don't know if that's a good thing or not (Zook brought in some damn good players). But PhD is right, the schedule looks good for us next year. We get FSU, Auburn, and Tenn at home. It may sound tough, but that's as good as it gets in the SEC.

USC deserves the #1 spot I think. They are losing 2 WRs but thats about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema