• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

#1 Florida vs. #18 Kentucky (2/10) Official Game Thread

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
gatorslogo.gif
vs.
kentucky-logo.gif

#1 Florida Gators vs. #18 Kentucky Wildcats
Saturday, February 10, 2007 - 9:00 PM EST
Rupp Arena - Lexington, KY
Sports Book

Official Game Thread

lilChomp

VIP Member
I want to see Noah turn that NCAA commercial into a reality by dunking all over Morris. And then they're going to rewind it and play it over and over again.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I think this is our toughest test to date. That Ohio State game wasn't as tough because they were missing key players with injuries. This game is a HUGE rivalry and we're all ready to roll!

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
i have been informed that i will be unable to watch the gator game! terrible news, but will be going to annapolis with droves of hot women, cheer extra hard for me.

i also got the sweet jags logo thing under my avatar, go jags!

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Crazy pace to this game so far. UF up 9-3 and Richard to the line to try and complete the 3 point play.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I think I'm posting to myself right now, but if anybody wants to jump in, feel free. It's 27-14 right now. UF needs to keep up this intensity and not let them claw back. It will be important to keep the crowd quiet as well. Missed 3s by Lee and Corey or we could have pushed it up more.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Wow, we are getting some BS calls against us right now. Noah and Horford both have 2 and Kentucky has cut it to 10 and just picked up another foul. Momentum has swung back to UK and looks like this game will probably end up close after all.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Gators up 9 at half.

Richard is the leading scorer with 11, who would have called that prior to the game?

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Having to use Werner is killing us tonight. I don't understand why Speights isn't getting some playing time while the bigs are in foul trouble. Kentucky has made it a 5 point game now and they have the ball. Not looking good right now, Noah and Horford being in foul trouble is killing us.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema