• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

(Young) Massachusetts Gator Fan

MetalheadGCN

Gator Fan
How's it going, Gator Envy faithful?

I just recently discovered your forum doing a Google search for "Gator forums," believe it or not. I'm from Boston, MA, and I've been following the Florida Gators since 2005. I became a college football fan in the 2005-2006 bowl season, and I really vividly remember the 2006 Outback Bowl, Florida vs. Iowa. Chris Leak was QB at the time, of course. I was 13 at the time, and I turned 14 that March. I'm 18 now, just freshly graduated from high school on June 4.

I've never actually been to Florida, but I really want to go someday to see the Gator football team play live! I really love watching the excellence of UF on the field, and that goes for almost all of their sports. Their athletic department is among the best in the United States, and that's why I love the Florida Gators. I love excellence in action, and they play entertaining football. I've been accused of being a bandwagoner, because I like the Gators, while living in Massachusetts and having never been to Florida. So I like watching good teams do their thing. Sue me. If that makes me a bandwagoner, then I'm a bandwagoner.

You know I loved seeing my Patriots draft Brandon Spikes, Jermaine Cunningham and Aaron Hernandez! Go Gators!

AK Gator

Gator Fan
How's it going, Gator Envy faithful?

I just recently discovered your forum doing a Google search for "Gator forums," believe it or not. I'm from Boston, MA, and I've been following the Florida Gators since 2005. I became a college football fan in the 2005-2006 bowl season, and I really vividly remember the 2006 Outback Bowl, Florida vs. Iowa. Chris Leak was QB at the time, of course. I was 13 at the time, and I turned 14 that March. I'm 18 now, just freshly graduated from high school on June 4.

I've never actually been to Florida, but I really want to go someday to see the Gator football team play live! I really love watching the excellence of UF on the field, and that goes for almost all of their sports. Their athletic department is among the best in the United States, and that's why I love the Florida Gators. I love excellence in action, and they play entertaining football. I've been accused of being a bandwagoner, because I like the Gators, while living in Massachusetts and having never been to Florida. So I like watching good teams do their thing. Sue me. If that makes me a bandwagoner, then I'm a bandwagoner.

You know I loved seeing my Patriots draft Brandon Spikes, Jermaine Cunningham and Aaron Hernandez! Go Gators!

I wouldn't feel too bad about people talking smack to you about being a bandwagon Gator fan, because some of the loudest anti-Gator smack talkers didn't care about the Gators in the slightest until Gator Hating became the cool thing to do and they hopped on a bandwagon of their own. Just keep being a fan, prove them wrong, and keep saving up so you can experience a game in the Swamp first hand.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema