• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Yeah, I know

News Bot

News Bot
Many of you have e-mailed or tweeted me about Alex Tyus’ performance Thursday night against Brigham Young and the fact that it belongs in the list I did on Thursday morning.
That was the top five performances in Florida’s Sweet 16 history.
Sorry Craig Brown, but you are no longer No. 1. Everyone slides down a spot after Tyus went for 19 and 17 against the Cougars. That means Vernon Maxwell is off the list. Not that it’s the first time he’s been dissed.
One thing that happened early in the game is that Tyus hit some shots. His step-back three-pointer was only the second one he’s made this season. And when Tyus has early success, he plays at a different level.
Tyus became the 11th players since 2000 to score at least 19 points and grab at least 17 rebounds joining such players as Shelden Williams (Duke), Blake Griffin (Oklahoma), Sean May (North Carolina) and Emeka Okafor (UConn).
Let’s see what Tyus does Saturday against Butler. He’s only had consecutive games scoring in double figures once this season.

Source: GatorSports.com - Dooley's Desk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema