• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Would you Boycott the NIT?

Why?

If we bow out of the SEC tournament before the finals we probably do not deserve to go to the big tournament.

It is more experience for our youngsters. Go and try and win the damn thing.

TeBoWTiMe

Gator Fan
I'd feel bad for the team that breaks the NCAA Tourney streak.. what's it at like 10 years now? But I wouldn't boycott the NIT because of it.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Why and what purpose would that be to boycott the NIT? I agree it would give our young players experience of what a tournament would feel like other than the SEC. And too, I think that would make us look very bad worse than not making the Big Dance after we've went back to back, I understand it's a downgrade, but I feel like we should go. I'll be very disapointed in donavon if we do in fact boycott, kinda reminds me the year when texas got beat for the college baseball NC, Texas didn't even come back on the field to except there 2nd place trophy. But oh well i'm not the coach or the players, maybe they feel like there year needs to end early.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema