• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will UK always be our biggest rival?

lilChomp

VIP Member
Do you think Kentucky will always be our biggest basketball rival? Or could you picture a team like Tennessee stepping into that role?

greggcowan

VIP Member
I think in the Case of KU being a big rival it is sort of like Notre Dame in Football. They are such a tradition rich program to basketball that everyone seems to circle them on the schedule every year. Add that to being in conference and I think it will always be viewed as a big rival.

preachinGator

VIP Member
biggest rival?

With the turn of great teams, it seems there are many rivals now in the SEC. Tenn., Vandy, S. Car. LSU...any of these teams could be a rival. 3 of 5 games lost last year were to SEC teams.

lilChomp

VIP Member
I think Kentucky will always be our biggest rival, but I think most of you are right. Tenn cold do it.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
UK will be the biggest in most fans eyes. But UT could be the biggest in reality these next few years. UK is on the declines, even if most people don't believe it; and UT is on the rise for sure.

stewart

Gator Fan
I don't think UK is going anywhere. They've had a down year by UK standards the last 2 years or so, but they'll be right back in it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema