• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will Speights be back in 08/09?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Do you think Speights will return to the team next year? I kind of feel like he's not happy, and if projected anywhere in the first round he'll leave for the NBA.

Swampman

VIP Member
No way. Not a chance. Especially now that there are rumors going around about his academic eligibility. Apparently Speights isn't too fond of the classroom.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
No way. Not a chance. Especially now that there are rumors going around about his academic eligibility. Apparently Speights isn't too fond of the classroom.

I think you're right swampman. He's being projected in the top half of the first round, and that's good enough for him to go pro.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
To be honest I hope it dont. To me he play with no heart, and is a very weak big man. I dont see how is projected to go in the 1st or 2nd round. I thought he was going to be a good player for us but he plays way to weak for his size. He plays bad defense and is offensr is ok at best.He seems to never go up strong and is lazy with his shots. I personally hope he goes and gives someone else a shot to be the big man.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
To be honest I hope it dont. To me he play with no heart, and is a very weak big man. I dont see how is projected to go in the 1st or 2nd round. I thought he was going to be a good player for us but he plays way to weak for his size. He plays bad defense and is offensr is ok at best.He seems to never go up strong and is lazy with his shots. I personally hope he goes and gives someone else a shot to be the big man.

You're right about playing him not playing with heart. He has a ton of raw talent and ability, but doesn't play with the passion and emotion that the 04s did. I would love to have Speights back next year, we need all the experience we can get. I just don't think it will happen.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
He'll flopp. I hope he gets slapped around in the NBA by Shaq, Yaq, Dwight, and all those centers including Noah.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
From what I've heard, even though he's apparently leaving, he's also not hiring an agent. That would leave the door open for him to return to UF if he changes his mind. I think he's not sure exactly how high he would be drafted.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema