• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will Les Miles leave LSU?

ilovegators

VIP Member
If Les Miles leaves LSU, they could be headed in the wrong direction. LSU has been a top program for a few years now. With a new coach they might take a step back, giving the Gators a chance to be the SEC powerhouse. Do you think he'll leave LSU or Michigan?

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well after seeing les miles on TV today crying like a little baby cuz they got beat by a unranked team and then having the guts to say they still deserve a shot at the national championship, made me sick, so I could really careless what he does. And further more, he mentioned urban stateing his claim to play for the national championship last year, well les huge difference, urban won the SEC title, you haven't even played yet, God forgive me for saying this, But tenn isn't the same team we blew out, I just think the SEC title game will be alot closer than many think.

preachinGator

VIP Member
another thot:

IF Les Miles stays at LSU, that would mean he still plays in the SEC, a tough conference.

IF he goes to Michigan, that would mean he has "maybe" 2 teams that might be a problem beating. (note the might word)

Put that in the balance and I think it comes down to $$$$MONEY$$$$.

Just my opinion.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Leave or stay, I don't give a rats @$$. He is vastly overrated as a coach if you think he is even a good one. My $0.02.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema