• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will lack of size hurt us?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
The Gators just don't have a lot of size this year. Speights is our big man at 6-10, but after him we don't really have anyone with size and low post power. Last year we had Noah and Horford that could dominate down low. Having a quick/finesse team can be OK as long as we can hit the outside shots.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well me guy friends to some it just might LMAO omg I crack myself up sometimes LMAO, naw i'm kidding I think without size your to short LMAO omg I can't answer this ROFL !!!!!!!!:D

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Well, I WAS a little nervous until I saw it was started by Mr2Bits...

he's usuallly pretty clean!

I'm 5'1"....all those bballers are TALLLLLL to me! :)

lol

OK - yes we need to be big and strong on the basketball court. We are young, but have good talent that will get bigger - and more to come next year! This year it will be tough to win anything of significance, but I still think we will make the tournament!

Next year will be much better!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
QUOTE=FloridaGatorforLife;18607]lol

OK - yes we need to be big and strong on the basketball court. We are young, but have good talent that will get bigger - and more to come next year! This year it will be tough to win anything of significance, but I still think we will make the tournament!

Next year will be much better![/QUOTE]

Yeah we need to be REALLY REALLY TALL!!!!! ;)

jagator97

Gator Fan
Have you never heard good things come in Small packages? LOL Just look at Jones Drew for Jacksonville Jaguars..... he is 5'7 but his break away speed is explosive. He has turned out to be a great asset to the Jags!

preachinGator

VIP Member
lol

Next year will be much better!

bEING A PREACHER AND NOT WANTING TO BE MISQUOTED...i WILL JUST QUOTE FloridaGatorforLife

LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema