• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will Grier to get fourth straight start at QB for Gators

News Bot

News Bot
A suspension left no doubt who would start at quarterback in Week 4. Wednesday, Jim McElwain cleared up any lingering doubt as to who would start in Week 5. The head coach confirmed after practice yesterday that Will Grier would get the start under center for Saturday’s game against Ole Miss. This will mark Grier’s […]
b.gif

Source: CollegeFootballTalk.com

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Life is strange--right Treon?
I mean, ya gotta figure Mac calls Harris' number after the Vols score on that long drive to go up 13 in the mid-to-late 4th; Will had pretty well missed every meaningful throw up til then. IF Treon were available, it's his big moment to shine. But he's not--and it's completely by his own hand: CLASSIC "let down your team and yourSELF, man..."
I don't know that he dows whst Will G pulls off--in fact, one fatalist school-of-thought says it HAD to happen just that way. Any other wau and not only don't we win, but it's a different reality, a different world altogether. Don't laugh: as it is, it is now unquestionably Will's job to lose. Had Treon gone in, its probably the other way around no matter WHAT the outcome--Grier had had that woeful a performance up til then. Now the team, Coaches, and most/best of all HIMSELF, can begin to relax, believe in him as their leader and signal-caller on offense going forward.
A shame he/we don't get someone we have a netter chance of "handling" the following week. But that's life in the SEC. I have a feeling he won't embarrass himself. Beuond thst, well...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema