• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wildcats vs Gators Official Game Thread (3/4/07)

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Finally Noah nutted up and stop acting like a pu$$y. Hope to see more of this kind of play. Noah banging his chest is always a great thing. :bananapowerslide:

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Just got back from sitting in the Rowdies for the game. Definitely a fun game, good atmosphere. Nice to see the Gators getting back in form. I was pretty nervous when Horford went down and taken to the locker room, I'm sure glad he was able to come back.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Just got back from sitting in the Rowdies for the game. Definitely a fun game, good atmosphere. Nice to see the Gators getting back in form. I was pretty nervous when Horford went down and taken to the locker room, I'm sure glad he was able to come back.

PhD Gator: Did you see Patrick Patterson, and did they chant his name??

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
ahh beat that ass in what is possibly the last home game for "The 5" great day to make history in the sec, big win, and about time they played with some fire

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
and to answer your question urban, double major in mass media studies and political science, and unless theyve changed their majors in the last 2-3 months, they dont have that option

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema