• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Why the gane was cancelleed

Ga8or22

Eventis sultorum magister.
In case you didn't know
10614403_850025955009132_6235591590425345155_n.jpg

upload_2014-8-31_7-38-21.jpeg

It was a wee bit electric and wet

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Still: See MY "take" on all of this, "Gator NON-Game Day: Nation of Woosies"
(..and that shot had to be earlier, anyway, BEFORE they'd elected to let everyone in and gone ahead with the 2hr 48min-late kick off? Or quite a bit later. Anyway, it was the decision to move forward, then call it after ONE "play"--'cause there was a strike within 8 miles of the stadium???--that really messed with our heads, backed themselves and all of us into a bad corner rules-wise. Nice shots, though, regardless. Good job.)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
IMG_20140814_125925798_HDR.jpg
IMG_20140814_125925798_HDR.jpg (...but while we're here, and on the subject of "pictures", here's a belatedly-shared shot of my new "level-headed" bomb-around-town/hit-the-road-car (I'm more an American Muscle Car-guy--Goats, Firebirds, old T-Birds, Vettes, and so on, always tend to have at least one of these among my "space-takers"): My LAST new car was a black Impala SS, for eg.--not exactly the practical, less-costly-to-operate and save-on-gas vehicle that ya wanna have for every-day driving), this one notably NOT the "black-on-black" I think suits these and would have normally been my choice, but a number of factors, including TIMING just days before our SUPPOSED 2014 kick-off game, played into my ending up with THIS (will TRY to leave it as a thumbnail, tho' still mastering this DropBox program...even I don't mean to equate my new car etc. with the whole drama of the above cinematic weather pics OR the situation last night OR the one we now find ourselves in as the season plays out from here...guess I'm TRYING to distract myself, move on, albeit maybe clumsily so; you check out my somewhat angry and editorial "...NON-Game Day..."-thread from early this morn', you'll see maybe that's a good idea):
Aside from naming what turned out to be The Greatest Dog of My Life, an Orange golden retriever named "Blue" (and even then for a BUNCH of reasons that didn't ALL relate to our beloved reptiles), this is the first time I went that direction in such a big way...I don't even have a Gator-tatoo, tho' I HAVE flirted with the idea more than once, and could STILL break down and do it, sooner or later, under the right set of circumstances I suppose...License frames, seat covers, bumper stickers and decals, sure--but goin' with the new-car-color 'cause it matched "Gator Royal Blue" pretty closely, that's a new one, bit crazed-obsessive even for me...Then again, a LOT of burnt-orange cars and pick-ups, not to mention everything ELSE in peddled-paraphernalia drenching this Longhorn-obsessed town, 'specially THIS time-of-year
Guess this gives y'all some idea of how jazzed I was comin' into the season, ready for this "First Night"/opening-game--was even thinking of just jumping in the new car Friday and "driving thru" to G-ville, grabbing a scalped xtra or 2 from a student outside Ben. Guess fortunate I didn't, though no doubt the experience, even the heightened-but-shared anger/frustration/disappointment would have been a unique experience unto itself...Would love to hear some of y'all who WERE there's on-the-scene thoughts/impressions/observations as all this played out, btw...)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema