• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Why can't everyone just give TEBOW the credit he is due!

way2easy

Gator Fan
I was reading on-line today (yeah I know that was my first mistake) LOL but I was reading and there was all this talk about FSU being fed up with all the TEBOW HYPE!!! What the heck, he is an Awesome player he has broken how many records and people want to act like he is a nobody.....Can somebody say Jealous!!!!! Any other thoughts on the matter.

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Ha on ESPN some ppl were writing in and said Tebows not tht good. Hes a system QB if he played in a normal offense he would suck.

way2easy

Gator Fan
How can the say he is a system player whn he runs all over the teams he plays? Scoring TD's whether it's on the ground or in the air? I just feel the Gator's never get a fair shake!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
hmmm Not sure how to answer this......Well in the sports world, you'll always have people that down good players, wheather they believe it or not, ESPN thrives over contreversey and so does sports writters...Thats there way to getting under your skin ;) Thats why I usually let what I hear go in one ear and out the other ;)

jagator97

Gator Fan
I would have to agree it sucks that there is so much negativity on and in the news these days! No matter how hard someone works to achieve their goals somone will always be there to try to tear them down!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema