• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Week 2 Postgame

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Don't know if this will be a weekly deal, but for SURE appropriate this time.
Just watched last nights after action presser w Mac, and he said EVERYTHING I wanted to and MORE. Watch it if you can.
In a weird way, maybe this one was necessary, just the way it played out...finding out all the signs he saw and called them out on starting MONDAY, turns out, tried to "address" but clearly couldn't fully get their attention and focus (to say the least--no WONDER he was so freaked and frustrated in his sideline display by the time even one of his stalwarts, Taylor, pulled a bushleague demo postplay...I guess he figured "let it fly-- Time tbey saw my dark side here"), so ceaselessly full of themselves after what Mac rightly called "just one opportunity" the week before in the opening tune-up (he was DEEPLY pissed, and now we know why, and what led UP to all that) ...Now, not only did they get to see and FEEL their own short sightedness, arrogance, and its consequences, they get a DEEP dose of reality, why and how right he was, and all without actually losing one.
He will have their attention, a chance to teach--and all without actually losing one they all KNEW they should a dominated. This team has had problems in its collective mind and soul for far too long (goes back years, to Meyer, really, overwhelming talent and #15 mostly obscuring it til Meyer lost focus, AND his good luck-and-judgment streak himself): Maybe, just maybe we've got a Head Coach finally who can and will fix all that.
OK, that's MY "take". Y'all's???

miltongator

Gator Fan
Oh, I think he got their attention all right. K. Taylor will grow up a little after the tirade and seemed to handle it the right way based on his post game tweet. Mac let them know, in no uncertain terms, that Prim Donnas don't have a place on this team. I say, "It's about time".

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema