• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Waggener possibly leaving

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Does anyone blame him? The guy won Junior college championships and he won't ever sniff playing time at UF.

Offensive coordinator Dan Mullen said Waggener approached him during the season about his future at UF, and they sat down with Meyer on Tuesday to discuss options.

“There’s a chance he’s going to look for an opportunity to transfer to a school where he can play right away,” Mullen said.

sbq80

VIP Member
What did he expect?
He knew who was already there (Tebow) & that he is the future of Florida @ QB.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I surprised he even came here in the first place. Not only is Tebow a stud that will start till he leaves, but then we have Cam Newton and John Brantley, who are both better than Waggener. Good luck wherever you go.:D

preachinGator

VIP Member
I say more power to him. I know I would want to go where I could play. And I agree, I am surprised he even considered Florida.

God's blessings!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema