• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vikes dock Williamson's pay for missing game for grandmother's funeral

lilChomp

VIP Member
There's got to be more to the story. Did he lie about where he was going? Did he not tell anyone?

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
There's got to be more to the story. Did he lie about where he was going? Did he not tell anyone?

Nope. That was my first inclination,too. But, I've looked around and it doesn't appear so. (troy used to play at USC (my usc) if you didn't know).

Apparently, the funeral was on Monday and the coaching staff AND upper management felt he should've played in the game on Sunday. (which is BS in my opinion. It's not like Georgia is a hop and a skip away from Minnesota).

And, to make matters worse for Troy, his brother has been in a coma for a while after a car accident that he had.

It's really low of the Vikes to do something like this. This makes me despise their organization. I just can't believe that anyone would do that. It really ticks me off.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Nope. That was my first inclination,too. But, I've looked around and it doesn't appear so. (troy used to play at USC (my usc) if you didn't know).

Apparently, the funeral was on Monday and the coaching staff AND upper management felt he should've played in the game on Sunday. (which is BS in my opinion. It's not like Georgia is a hop and a skip away from Minnesota).

And, to make matters worse for Troy, his brother has been in a coma for a while after a car accident that he had.

It's really low of the Vikes to do something like this. This makes me despise their organization. I just can't believe that anyone would do that. It really ticks me off.

I guess when money is involved they don't care. You better play come game day unless you are injured or something. But for real, most organizations would understand. Guess the Vikes don't.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema