• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Video of Jim McElwain berating Kevin Taylor is Rated R and pulled from YouTube

News Bot

News Bot
Florida had a struggle for a while on Saturday night in The Swamp against East Carolina, although the Gators did come away with a win to improve to 2-0 under new head coach Jim McElwain. McElwain immediately apologized for his team’s performance following the win. “Embarrassing. We didn’t deserve to win that ball game,” McElwain […]
b.gif

Source: CollegeFootballTalk.com

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Stupid penalties need to stop, so the coach needs to drop a few F-bombs early in the season. I will worry when McElwain keeps going all Muschamp later in the season.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Stupid penalties need to stop, so the coach needs to drop a few F-bombs early in the season. I will worry when McElwain keeps going all Muschamp later in the season.
This was coming since last MONDAY, turns out--along with that nearly a disastrous, still woeful performance last night. See Coach's post game presser if/when you can...and I'm interested in your comments over on MY "post game 2" thread here.
The "Muschamp-redux" was indeed unexpected, based on "form" thus far--but turns out these kids really DID have it coming, well BEFORE their actual dud of a performance out there Sat. too, we now find out.
And btw, in small, sudden and "outta character" doses, that can be effective. Muschamp was a constant psycho-on-the-brink who kept his whole team and staff tight, on edge, all the time, though. Counterproductive, especially with 18-19 yr olds.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema