• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vanderbilt game today on CBS

nismodrift

VIP Member
theres a vanderbilt game today at 1:30 PM Eastern time on CBS any body else watching it I think the keys to winning for both side is

Florida
Defend downlow, that ogloby guy is just singlehandely going to destroy us if we dont

Perimeter guys need to step it up defend the perimeter, and hit the open shots and move the ball

Rebound, need to see more effort on rebounding in order to do good in the SEC

Vanderbilt
Downlow game if they can get 20-30 points by aj olgoby there prob going to win

solid d, florida is going to run all day and pass the ball alot dont over gamble on defense or theyll lose

rebound they have rebounding shoiw it off against florida

ok thats my keys add ur input to this while w ewatch this good game

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Parsons and Walker raining "tres". Nick drains three at the buzzer in 1st period.
56 -37 GATORS !!!:gator:

nismodrift

VIP Member
ya 66 percent from downtown 12-18 would i ever have expected this on the road? omg this team is lighting it up lets hope next half they can just continue it and finish which theyve have problems with a few games this year. but damn when this team moves the ball alot they get some good open shots and its hard to defend. complement this with im also watchin the celtics 82 - 47 wit like 10 minutes left in the 3rd quarter omg there tearing it up from 3 also similar stats. so im having a good sunday so far.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
I was finally able to catch a nationally televised game!!! It was a great win, glad to see we bounced back from the USC game. I was really impressed with Walker, he is fast, athletic, has great instincts, and can shoot pretty well. Parsons was on fire, unstoppable. I was kinda glad to see Calathes get booed because it was a sign of respect, the Vandy fans knew he was a great player and Calathes handled it very well.

We are hurting down low. We have almost no presence down low on offense, and that is also what is hurting our rebounding on both sides. We need a true center like Speights, I see that in the future in Kadji. Kadji showed that he could develop into a great player from frosh to soph year, as did Speights, so next year I expect him to possibly start. Tyus needs to bulk up, if he does, he will be a great presence at the 4, and also when he subs into the 5

nismodrift

VIP Member
id say tyus just today imo sucked he had a couple bad turnaround hooks and bad jumpers but its just one game but overall idk he needs to improve, we really have no downlow presence which is kind of bad to just rely on the jumpers but lets hope they can win the rest off those jumpers like they did today.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Perhaps it took the South Carolina loss to get these kids motivated. NOW I hope they play the rest of the season like our football team did after the Ole Miss loss.

A few more "W"'s and a strong SEC Tourney could get them back to the Big Dance; they're still in the hunt.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
This was definitely their best game of the season. Hopefully they can continue to play this way going forward.
I agree, and it was great to watch. I just hope they can meet their biggest challenge in remaining focused. ga is coming in with a possible 4 guard lineup... could prove to be a fast paced game on Wed.....:gator::gator:
GO GATORS!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema