• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

UF football to have variable ticket pricing

Ga8or22

Eventis sultorum magister.
For the first time in school history, single-game tickets to Florida football games will not all cost the same.

UF announced Thursday that 2014 single-game tickets will vary in cost, depending on the historic demand for each game.

Tickets will range from $25 each (Idaho, Eastern Michigan and Eastern Kentucky) to $85 (LSU and South Carolina). Florida’s other home games against SEC opponents are $50 (Kentucky and Missouri).

The cost of season tickets is $280 per ticket, a savings of $65 per ticket based on the variable prices. The Gator Ticket Office (352-375-4683, ext. 6800 or GatorZone.com/tickets) is now taking orders for 2014 season tickets.

Gator Boosters at the Legacy Director, Distinguished Director and Bull Gator levels can purchase single-game tickets beginning July 14. All other boosters and UF staff can purchase single-game tickets starting July 17.

Single-game tickets go on sale to the general public July 22.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I mean, considering my Student Activities Card entitled me to one seat on the students' side, first-come first-served week before each home game, at no extra charge above my tuition as an undergraduate ($5 per extra ticket, as available, for any guests--hard to imagine now, right?), it's a sizable mark-up...On the other hand, alumni ALWAYS paid what seemed (for the time) a comparatively stiff price for a similar seat on THEIR side, so this doesn't seem at all unreasonable given today's relatively inflated sports and entertainment prices (eg. Have you priced NFL tix lately?)--especially that season-ticket cost. If I could make even 1/2 those home games (preferably the SEC ones), I'd consider it a bargain and pay it gladly.
(Btw, a single "guest ticket" in the "Visitor's Section" in College Station (for that Gators-at-Aggies game their first year in the SEC couple of seasons back)--a stadium-ghetto down at a low, poor-angle endzone corner--cost $260.00, so frankly, seems we're getting a bit of a "bargain", if you can call it that, even now.)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema