• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

UF’s win over Kentucky could help recruiting

News Bot

News Bot
Florida’s breakthrough win against Kentucky on Saturday night could have an impact beyond this season.

A number of high-profile recruits watched the Gators break a five-game losing streak against the rival Wildcats and came away impressed with the basketball-crazed atmosphere at the newly-renovated Exactech Arena.

Among those in attendance, according to an article by Rivals.com’s Russ Wood, included Class of 2019 five-star forward Christian Brown, Class of 2018 four-star forward Nassir Little and ’18 three-star forward C.J. Walker.

“The environment was electric,” Brown told Wood. “It was crazy.”

Brown said he was invited into the Florida locker room following the game and got to speak with senior point guard Kasey Hill, who matched a career-high with 21 points in the win.

“I got to meet with Kasey and pick their brains about the school and stuff like that,” Brown said. “It was real fun talking to the players.”

Other notes:

— While Chris Chiozza was named SEC player of the week, Hill earned NBCSports.com national player of the week honors by scoring 21 points against Kentucky. At 944 career points, Hill is 56 points shy of 1,000 for his career.

— Chiozza, on being named SEC Player of the Week, “I was happy, but I didn’t think about it too long. With my teammates boxing out and makin shots, I wouldn’t have gotten the stats I got in the game. It’s really how the team has been playing that’s made me play better.”

The post UF’s win over Kentucky could help recruiting appeared first on Hoops Scoop.

Source: GatorSports.com - Hoops Scoop

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema