• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Two UF football players to transfer

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Florida running back Jarred Fayson and tight end Trent Pupello have officially asked for their releases and they have been granted, according to the University Athletic Association.

More...

The Pupello transfer does not surprise me as he was not going to be featured with Hernandez around, but the Fayson transfer really sucks. Guess he did not want to be in Harvin's shadow.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well I'll go back to cheerleading, our coach always told us if you can't produce your off the team, I know this is something different, but maybe they just didn't like how harvin, tebow etc...was bascially catching all the media attention and from fans....I mean it happens..

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Plus, it opens up room for 2 more recruits to be a Gator. One's that want to be here, and that actually have a chance to contribute.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema