• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Tennessee Game Is Here!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Ever since Lane Kiffin opened his mouth at that booster club event and called Urban Meyer a cheater, Gator fans have had this game circled on their calendars. If there's only one Gator game you could attend all year, you can't tell me this one wouldn't be it. The No. 1 Florida Gators are favored by around 28.5 points (depending on which sports book you look at), but I'm predicting a much larger victory for the Orange and Blue. Urban Meyer is going to stick it to the Vols and make them pay for their offseason comments.

The Gators have dominated the Vols over the past few seasons, having won 30-6 in 2008, 59-20 in 2007, and 21-20 in 2006. The rivalry isn't what it quite used to be in the 1990s, but it's back alive again thanks to Lane Kiffin. During the whole ordeal, Urban Meyer and the Gators have stayed quiet. They haven't come out and said anything, but you can bet anything that Urban has put up bulletin board material all over the Gator locker room. The players want this one just as much as the fans.

I'm predicting a blowout victory. Something like 63-10. The Vols offense doesn't stand a chance against the Gator defense. Eric Berry is the only player that worries me from the Vols defense, but he can't cover everyone! The Gators are going to run the ball down their throat with Demps and Rainey. I wouldn't be surprised if they rack up 250 yards on the ground, then another 250+ in the air from Tebow. It's going to be an all out attack.

Check out the <a href="http://www.gatorenvy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10440">official game thread</a>.

Here is a preview of the Tennessee Vols vs. Florida Gators game done by "Harley in the Huddle"

[youtube]y4Vrr7We_Qs[/youtube]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema