• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The end? Gators’ Janoris Jenkins arrested yet again

News Bot

News Bot
For the third time in less than two years, and the second time in three months, Janoris Jenkins has gone and got himself arrested. Whether Will Muschamp considers this a “third strike and he’s out” situation remains to be seen and will be a significant test of the new “culture” the first-year head coach is…
b.gif

Source: CollegeFootballTalk.com

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
He will be suspended for a few games, but I don't think he will be off the team, or even suspended for more than half of the season.

But damn, if you are gonna use marijuana, just use it at home!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
A great player--and a complete idiot! So many stupid things about this, where to start? I don't even feel like trying...the main thing here is not just how disappointing and ill-timed this is from OUR standpoint, but the degree to which he has let his team down.
It is the height of short-sighted selfishness, misplaced priorities, and a foolish betrayal of his teammates' needs and expectations.
As for punishment, I am as pragmatic a "homer" as they come on this kind of thing: while I see the need for a strong response from the Coach, especially concerning the TEAM aspects and possible repercussions, I'm glad it's still April. There may be time for some kind of legal AND organizational "intervention" here that allows both the behavior and its negative implications to be addressed, and some "acceptable public example" be made--and the young man STILL be on the field by the SEC-portion of our schedule!
We'll catch hell from outside the Nation regardless for anything short of a crucifixion, so all I care about is that enough of a point is made for the benefit of discipline and team-cohesion. Beyond that, all I care about is getting him back out there--he's slated to be a key part of our "D"; without him, suddenly a "strength" in the secondary becomes a weakness. We need Janoris Jenkins, and he KNOWS that, the dumb f***.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Seriously He needs to keep his nose clean especially if he wants to be a first rounder. Muschamp will only take so much before he might kick his @$$ out. STAY HOME.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema