• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow on ESPN The Magazine Academic All-District Team

TebowISgod

Gator Fan
http://www.gatorzone.com/story.php?id=12933&html=0&sport=footb

Gainesville, FL University of Florida sophomore quarterback Tim Tebow (Jacksonville, Fla.) earned a selection on the ESPN The Magazine Academic All- District III First Team Thursday. Tebow was a member of the first team and advances to the national ballot for academic All-American accolades.

Tebow has a 3.76 GPA while majoring in Family, Youth and Community Service at Florida. The sophomore signal-caller has earned SEC Offensive Player of the Week honors twice this year following his efforts against Ole Miss and Troy. He was recently named as a semifinalist for the Maxwell and Davey O’Brien awards.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
http://www.gatorzone.com/story.php?id=12933&html=0&sport=footb

Gainesville, FL University of Florida sophomore quarterback Tim Tebow (Jacksonville, Fla.) earned a selection on the ESPN The Magazine Academic All- District III First Team Thursday. Tebow was a member of the first team and advances to the national ballot for academic All-American accolades.

Tebow has a 3.76 GPA while majoring in Family, Youth and Community Service at Florida. The sophomore signal-caller has earned SEC Offensive Player of the Week honors twice this year following his efforts against Ole Miss and Troy. He was recently named as a semifinalist for the Maxwell and Davey O’Brien awards.

Wow. Great grades. Way to go Timmy. Rep'n on the field and in the classroom.:D

lilChomp

VIP Member
With a 3.78 I don't see how he doesn't get 1st team academic all american honors. 3.78 is freaking nuts!

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Some people on another board were saying it's not that hard to get a 3.78 in Family, Youth and Community Service , but I disagree. Some majors are for sure easier than others, but a 3.78 in any major in college is great. You don't see many athletes getting that high of a grade often.:bananapowerslide:

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
He's so awesome!!!!
Did I mention I got to shake his hand last summer?:Banana: He was so nice!!! My husband had to carry me away... LOL

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Some people on another board were saying it's not that hard to get a 3.78 in Family, Youth and Community Service , but I disagree. Some majors are for sure easier than others, but a 3.78 in any major in college is great. You don't see many athletes getting that high of a grade often.:bananapowerslide:

WOW 3.8 when I graduated High School, I had a 2.8 nothing to brag about, but a 3.8 tim has alot to be proud of.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema