• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow a product of the system?

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I already gave my response to this in the lounge. It is total BS. http://www.gatorenvy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3771

But to be quite honest, isn't every QB a SYSTEM QB. I mean really, isn't that the goal for a QB, to run their coaches SYSTEM on offense? I think so. So this is a blatantly stupid comment. Especially when he claims Colt Brennan IS NOT A SYSTEM QB. BS.

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
He's just jealous.
He wishes his dreams were coming true.
He wishes he was half as good as player as Tebow is.

And the thing is, Tebow won't be so low to talk trash like that. He's such a good guy!

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Ha I agree every QB is a system is QB. Im 100% sure that Brennan couldnt run Meyers system. Harrel at TTU couldnt be as effective in others offenses but in the TTU offense throwin 60-70 times a game he has big numbers. Every QB has a system that makes him effective.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema