• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Spurrier to LSU?

its2easy

VIP Member
I was listening to sports radio here in Jacksonville, and they had a guy sports writer reporting from Atlanta. This guy is saying that a lot of the LSU fans seems to think Spurrier will be thier next coach. I was wondering if anyone else has heard about this.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I was listening to sports radio here in Jacksonville, and they had a guy sports writer reporting from Atlanta. This guy is saying that a lot of the LSU fans seems to think Spurrier will be thier next coach. I was wondering if anyone else has heard about this.

Very seriously doubt it.:D

I sure as hell hope not. I will always love Spurrier for what he did for UF, but him going back to college in the SEC East kind of annoyed me. But I figured that if that was what was best for him, then fine. If he ditches to an SEC West team (or any other SEC team) I would really lose some serious respect for him. Someone coaching at 3 different SEC teams seems a bit crappy to me. Then again, what do I know? :D

its2easy

VIP Member
Admins PLEASE just make another boards that says Spurrier to LSU. Every freaking week some douche starts this crap. Enough is enough.

Some douche huh? Whatever bro. This is what I heard on the radio and was wondering if anyone else heard the same. Freaking excuse me!

Here is the description of this page: Gator fans can bicker and argue with the best of them. This is the place to discuss all Gator football topics and news from other SEC teams. So grab a seat and don't forget to flame the opponents.

No problem. It is easy to get things confused on boards. I thought it was hilarious that the guy was pissed at some of his own supposed board members starting rumors every week. lol

Have a good one 2easy! :D

its2easy

VIP Member
No problem. It is easy to get things confused on boards. I thought it was hilarious that the guy was pissed at some of his own supposed board members starting rumors every week. lol

Have a good one 2easy! :D

Yeah, lol. That was pretty funny. I not big on rumors, just wondering if anyone had heard the same thing. I doubt he ends up there, bu hey who knows.

Later FGFL

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema