• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SportsWatch Projection Moves Gators to the #1 Line

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
"What's Dru doing on a Gator Basketball thread?!!"
Even I'm gettin' excited 'bout Gator round-ball now...Normally don't even pay much attention 'til the SEC-tournament, leading up to "bracketology" and The Madness...Here in Austin that's always "South By" (SXSW) time, too, so (with the Film/Interactive-week up first and my professional interest there, as well as long-standing involvement with the Music portion) most years that's all STILL a "side spectacle" for me. Not so THIS season, obviously. We're still a football-school, and I'm (thoroughly) a "football guy" (soured on the pros, college ball and our Gators all the more important to me as a result), but this is one of those times when it's not just WHAT is happening, but HOW it's happening that's grabbed and is more and more holding my attention here: Something special appears to be growing. Being underestimated, under-reported and catching fire quietly at just the right time, this edition of "Donovan's Dream" is a defensive juggernaut that comes on late in games and just doesn't let up. I'm sure hardcore b-ball fans would consider me a "bandwagon-jumper", but even in the "back-to-back" years I didn't really get this into it 'till maybe the "Sweet Sixteen". Somethin' about this team, this year, the whole way this has developed, but I'm already all in.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I like this team, because they are a lot of fun to watch, they are very supportive of all Gator athletics (they stood in the rain to watch lacrosse, have supported women's sports, and have hung out with the football players for YouTube spots). Patric Young, Scottie Wilbekin, Will Yeguete, and Casey Prather are a great senior class. I would argue that they have more magic in them than the Fab Four of 2006-7 of Joakim Noah, Al Horford, Taurean Green, and Corey Brewer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema