• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Speights #1 center in 08 draft

lilChomp

VIP Member
Chad Ford says ...

The center crop also seems enticing. With Florida's Marrese Speights as the top-ranked center, eight of our 30 slots in the first round are occupied by centers.​

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Surprised me a little but not a lot. I had been saying he may be a better player when all is said and done than Horford and Noah in his basketball career, who knows but they think he is the best Center and 6th Best prospect for the 2008 class and he has never even started a college game going into his sophomore season, that is pretty impressive. I look for great things from him this year.:Banana:

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
i am surprised... i guess we will have to watch this season to see how good he really is... i hope he doesn't leave early

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
i am surprised... i guess we will have to watch this season to see how good he really is... i hope he doesn't leave early

One thing you have to remember, is that people draft based more on talent and potential than they do career college statistics. If they think you can and will be great, then they will draft you. And I think they expect a huge season from Speights, as do I.:bananajump:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema