• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

So who is in the BCS MNC game?

Logic says that the nuts are in. Then you have cases for Oklahoma, Georgia and LSU. ESPN, of course, appears to be pushing USC, which is a complete joke IMO. Kansas, like Missouri was a complete joke. Virginia Tech is always overrated. Who do you think will play?

I think it will almost definitely be either OSU vs. Oklahoma or LSU. Georgia should not go as they did not win their conference (I know that teams have that have not won their conference have done better than the conference winners in the past).

I will hope for OSU and LSU.

Go SEC!

preachinGator

VIP Member
It is obvious that OSpU will go in as #1.
#2 will probably be LSU.
1. Georgia did not win their conference (although they should have gone instead of Tennedontsee)
2. VT would be a good option except they lost to LSU by 41 points?
3Kansas...well, remember Missouri in the #1 spot? Yeah right!
4. Oklahoma and USC are too far behind in the rank to JUMP LSU.
LSU = #2

WHICH ALSO = 2007 NATIONAL CHAMPS! AS LONG AS osPu IS IN THE #1 SPOT, NOTICE I DID NOT SAY #1, BUT IN THE NUMBER ONE "SPOT", THE CHAMP WILL BE #2 SPOT GOING INTO THE GAME.

flgatorgirl

VIP Member
It is obvious that OSpU will go in as #1.
#2 will probably be LSU.
1. Georgia did not win their conference (although they should have gone instead of Tennedontsee)
2. VT would be a good option except they lost to LSU by 41 points?
3Kansas...well, remember Missouri in the #1 spot? Yeah right!
4. Oklahoma and USC are too far behind in the rank to JUMP LSU.
LSU = #2

WHICH ALSO = 2007 NATIONAL CHAMPS! AS LONG AS osPu IS IN THE #1 SPOT, NOTICE I DID NOT SAY #1, BUT IN THE NUMBER ONE "SPOT", THE CHAMP WILL BE #2 SPOT GOING INTO THE GAME.
I like your names: OSpU, Tennedontsee. Anyway, I agree with you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema