• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

So who is going to the Capital One bowl?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
It's very tempting. I'm going to wait and see how much money I have saved over the next week or so though. Orlando is only 2 hours from here so I could make the trip there and back no problem.

GOG8RS

Gator Fan
Yeah, I wish...too far from Raleigh. I made the Outback in 2005 when we spanked Iowa, but I would sell my fiances engagement ring to be able to be there this year. I hope she don't get on here and read that ;) Have fun you lucky folks that get to go...GO GATORS!!

preachinGator

VIP Member
Yeah, I wish...too far from Raleigh. I made the Outback in 2005 when we spanked Iowa, but I would sell my fiances engagement ring to be able to be there this year. I hope she don't get on here and read that ;) Have fun you lucky folks that get to go...GO GATORS!!

If anyone plans on going and haven't bought tix yet...you might want to sell that ring! I just checked and the cheapest ticket is $150 and there are only a few of those left.

ALL of the STUDENT tickets are sold.....$75....gone...poof....

saltydog21

Gator Fan
I'm in. I live 50 min. from there. Going to be a blast. Just got my parking pass as well. LOT W. Tailgating and bringing all my Tebow merchandise and selling it dirt CHEAP to all GATOR fans. I mean below cost. HUGE liquidation sale. I'm loading up and blowing them out. SO, check out the webpage and see what you want and come find me in section "W" parking lot. See you there. GO GATORS, Tebow is a LOCK !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema