• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Rex... out for the season

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Rexy's injury is season ending. I also think this is the last year of his contract with the Bears. I wonder if they'll resign him?

Swampman

VIP Member
Grossman hasn't had a good pro career. His injury's have just killed him. It sucks but thats the way it is. If the Bears cut him, I don't see him getting a starting job anywhere else. Except maybe Atlanta.

preachinGator

VIP Member
Grossman hasn't had a good pro career. His injury's have just killed him. It sucks but thats the way it is. If the Bears cut him, I don't see him getting a starting job anywhere else. Except maybe Atlanta.

Unless Grossman's injuries are that bad, he will play somewhere. And he is the type that would play 2nd fiddle and help a team. I look for him to play again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema