• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Report: Gator QB Will Grier loses appeal, suspended for first six games of 2016

News Bot

News Bot
Earlier this week, it was reported that Florida quarterback Will Grier was still awaiting a decision from the NCAA on his appeal of a one-year suspension. The wait is over for Grier, although it’s doubtful this is the outcome for which he was hoping. While there’s nothing official yet from the school, the player or the NCAA, […]
b.gif

Source: CollegeFootballTalk.com

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Another time the NCAA has screwed over the Gators. What does Ponzi U did to stay on the NCAA good graces? Give them money and hookers?

miltongator

Gator Fan
Once again the NCAA shows no compassion for a young man's future. Unbelievable!
Too bad his defense team couldn't figure a way for Will to claim discrimination. If so, he would have been playing by now. The NCAA $ucks.

Last edited:

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We all saw it coming. Still a piss off. Me, already said all I've got to say: But I will repeat this much: According to the fascist fat heads at NCAA, might as well just shoot the heaviest black market shit into your groin or whatever, use masking agents and try beating em from the start--you're gonna get the same punishment anyway, no such THING as "justice", "fairness", OR (above all) consistency except CONSISTENT THICK-HEADED, THOUGHTLESS GRIP ON POWER.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema