• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Report: Florida, Miami closing in on deal to play in Orlando

News Bot

News Bot
Neutral site kickoff games are a boon to all involved, and a number of cities are moving to join Atlanta, Dallas and Houston to get in on the action. One of those locales is Orlando, playing match-maker with its newly-renovated Citrus Bowl as a cherry on top. Florida State and Ole Miss will open the 2016 […]
b.gif

Source: CollegeFootballTalk.com

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, doesn't change a WHOLE lot for Miami as far as their lack of much "home field advantage"... But it does leave things open for OUR crowd to gain some advantage. Not quite a home game, by any means--but for now, seems like we'd show better, be more of a factor in every way. 'Course, scheduled now it'd still be a few years off. Things could change, make this one a " neutral site" barn-burner. No matter what, it'll beat having to go down there...and don't get me started bout what hell going to see our guys play 'em in the OB, back in the day.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I hope the deal gets done. I like to see the U go beaten down. I'm pissed that the U got off with a slap with a wrist over that Nevin Shapiro scandal. That should have been the death penalty for the U. F--K the NCAA.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema