• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Reggie Wayne- "Peyton Never Beat Florida"

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Man, Peyton is still taking heat about never beating Florida - even from his own teammates.

[YOUTUBE]RbRZshlyBE4[/YOUTUBE]

JvilleJohnny

haha i love it.. I tell people all the time, Now we can say that probably the best QB ever, never beat the Gators.

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
I remember when he came to the Swamp his last year, there was a sign on an overpass near Shands that said

"HELLO MANNING,
GOODBYE HEISMAN!"

So funny!

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I'm so sick of all the commercials with the Mannings in them year after year; I wish everybody would stop treating them as though they were the greatest gift to the game of football.

JvilleJohnny

I'm so sick of all the commercials with the Mannings in them year after year; I wish everybody would stop treating them as though they were the greatest gift to the game of football.

yea you're right.. I can't stand it either, Peyton is about as good as they come, but Eli is just okay.. I just wish somebody would come in and take the torch from Peyton, maybe Drew Brees is that guy, or in the next couple of years.. TEBOW

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
yea you're right.. I can't stand it either, Peyton is about as good as they come, but Eli is just okay.. I just wish somebody would come in and take the torch from Peyton, maybe Drew Brees is that guy, or in the next couple of years.. TEBOW

To Charger fans, Eli's a punk. I still remember that cry-baby scene he made at the draft when he refused that pick that Philip Rivers eventually slid into.

mjfan23

VIP Member

Eli is a clown, but I think Petyon is funny in his commercials, and I dont mind watching him. Hes one of the best. So yes, Peyton is treated like he is one of the greatest gifts to the game, because he is... like it or not.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Eli is a clown, but I think Petyon is funny in his commercials, and I dont mind watching him. Hes one of the best. So yes, Peyton is treated like he is one of the greatest gifts to the game, because he is... like it or not.

I disagree. The Mannings are tiresome as far as I'm concerned!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema