• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Rebels vs. Gators Official Thread - 01/20

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Saturday, January 20th at 1:00 PM
Stephen C. O'Connell Center

This is the official thread for all Ole Miss vs Florida game chat.

lilChomp

VIP Member
Ole Miss has a decent team. They're 12-5 right now. Their leading scorer is senior guard Ban Doyne at 16.9 ppg. Their center Dwayne Curtis is also a good player...he averages a double double and put up 20 on Arkansas last week.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
A nice piece from AM850:

The top ranked Florida men's basketball team gets back to the court Saturday when it hosts Ole Miss in the O'Connell Center.
AM 850 will have live coverage beginning at 12:25pm.
Florida and Kentucky are the only two undefeated teams left in SEC play as the Gators try to make it a 4-0 start in the league with a win tomorrow.
Ole Miss is just 1-3 in league play but the Rebels have been very competitive under first year coach Andy Kennedy. In their last game, the Rebels trailed at LSU by just one point with five minutes left before losing to the Tigers and they have been competitive in their other league losses as well.
In fact, Ole Miss had a lot of players returning from last year's team and they are led by guard Bam Doyne, who averages 16 points a game. Guard Clarence Sanders throws in 15 a night while post player Dwayne Curtis averages 13 points and 10 rebounds a contest.
Kennedy's Rebels only commit an average of 12 turnovers a game and shoot 43 percent from the field and a respectable 37 percent from long range.

rawdog

VIP Member
Game time tomorrow. Anyone going? I might try and get there, but I'm not making any guarentees. I'm sure i can find tickets outside the arena.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Game time tomorrow. Anyone going? I might try and get there, but I'm not making any guarentees. I'm sure i can find tickets outside the arena.
No doubt about it, I'll be there! I love being a student here. :bananapowerslide:

MafiaMaster

Gator Fan
I wish I could go. Unfortunately, I am stuck at home watching the Wisconsin vs. Illinois game. Oh well. As I am writing this, Gators are up by 9, so I think that they've won. 17-2. Nice record, eh?

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
that was way too close there at the end

79-70

up by 20+ with under 8 to play and we kinda slacked

17-2 though playing good

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I had to go on an unexpected trip out of town and couldn't catch the game. South Carolina lways plays us tough. Did anyone on our team play particularly well or awful?

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I had to go on an unexpected trip out of town and couldn't catch the game. South Carolina lways plays us tough. Did anyone on our team play particularly well or awful?
I'm assuming you mean Ole Miss and not South Carolina. Florida played an almost perfect first half. We were up by as much as 24 I believe. However, then we started playing sloppy and we were having A LOT of trouble breaking their press. I think Ole Miss found a real weakness there and it is something the coaches will really have to work on.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
Mr. Noah had an almost flawless game, and when al horford saved the ball and then ran the court throwing the oop to noah, that was crazy i started yellin at my tv

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema