• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Quiet Time: But Don't LISTEN

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
There is a strange "Blind Spot" out there--and it is important to our sanity and overall sense of balance NOT to let it eat at US:
The Gators are being "noted then dismissed". Heck, on Watch ESPN's online post-season NCAA overview, they actually "just happen to" have us LISTED at "#7" on their hype-for-NEXT-year ."Way Too Early 2019 Season Opening Rankings"--even as the VOICE OVER proceeds to talk about numbers 8 and 9, Texas and Oklahoma, and hyping THEM as the supposed "outsiders (as in, "NOT Clemson or Alabama") most likely tochallenge the currently accepted "dynasties". That's right: we are not even MENTIONED: there we are on screen at #7 for a fraction of a second as the editing-scan sweeps past us on down to Texas/Oklahoma and the narrative/action cut-ins focus and discuss those two teams in detail. In point of fact, we are not included again on that whole "inter-seasonal prelude to NEXT year" site again at ALL.
And that's how it is gonna BE, for the most part, I think, over the coming weeks/months. We are an "inconvenient oversight" to these simplistic simpletons.
And sure, it can hurt us--and I DON'T just mean "hurt our feelings": In belittling us by IGNORING our Coach, team, the changes and gathering emotional wave that is building down in Gainesville, we start further back, in a sense "stuck in mud" and TRYING to get our upward surge even STARTED; it means that "start" (which rightfully OUGHT to already have begun) is delayed, its movement and eventual potential MOMENTUM therefore not even having started yet--meaning there'll be all the MORE hard work, time and effort required mid-season just to "get in the hunt" later on.
But that's the way it is, and we CANNOT let it dog us anymore than it already has, is and WILL. THERE IS NOTHING "NEW" about this for us. Been that way ever since I first GOT to UF back in the 70s and discovered that, outside the State of Florida, that was just how we were looked at and TREATED by the NCAA, media and by extension the NATIONAL "public-at-large": It was somehow an "accepted truth"/"dirty little secret" back then (in those generally more ignorant and regionally narrow-minded days) that the SEC wasn't recognized for its superiority outside the south--and the University of Florida was somehow "the weak sister" of that underrated, much disparaged conference...even among its other schools and those who wrote about them we were "The Sleeping Giant" (a term coined by Bear Bryant, apparently!)...
Now, I won't bother here with the whole tale of how we eventually got that turned around, stirring and FUN as that process actually turned out to BE, except to mention that it involved bold moves, NCAA probation, and the "RETURN" of "FAVE SON" Steve Spurrier, our drubbing of the USC Trojans in a PERFECTLY-timed scheduling-wise home'n'home series that more or less "ANNOUNCED" our emergence on the national stage just as it happened (and, having just graduated from UF, accepted a USC Masters Fellowship and moved to LA the summer before, I was actually AT both games--It was a BLAST!: ESPECIALLY being able to say to my new-found, WAY over-confident-to-the-point-of-ARROGANCE fellow USC students, in my then-overexagerated North Fla drawl, "Waaaall, we play a purdy good branda football down there in the SEC..." HA! The SHOCK they had to absorb... I believe the final score in that first one back in G-ville was something like "27-9"...)
I mention all this mainly to soften the blow of frustration--AND to remind not just myself but one and ALL that we have BEEN through all of this before, repeatedly in fact! 10 years of floundering mismanagement and general failure to meet inflated-expectations has put us back in an all-too-familiar situation: That ol' "give-'em-a'li'l-pat-on-the-back even as we DIS 'em", the smallest nod/hardly a mention on-the-way-by to "who's REALLY important"--all part of what is a potential (and let's face it, a consciously HOPED FOR) self-fulfilling prophesy of "start 'em low, hardly talk about 'em, never really getting going before some early close loss leaves them low or OFF the list entirely" from then on...at most maybe some late run only gets us back on the EDGE of the picture...
But it doesn't HAVE to be that way: It is within our own power to change that narrative entirely. All we have to DO is WIN.
That's right: To wreck the whole "Clemson is the REAL 'new, true dynasty', 'Texas is BACK' to challenge the coming 'Dabo vs Lincoln' rivalry, blah blah blah" is for us to quietly GET TO WORK, get stronger, faster, BETTER:
DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE OTHERS, WHAT THEY'RE ALL DOING AND/OR SAYING...Just handle our own business from here on in: For now, it is the Coaches out on the recruiting trail, the players in the training rooms, our "strength and conditioning" folks ON THEIR ASSES--a general atmosphere of hard work, self-motivation and quiet determination: "Let 'em all talk--WE'RE getting better!"
After NSD we take stock, then turn to spring ball...See what we got, where we're at and go from there. ALL of it, every moment, activity and DETAIL is aimed at improving as individuals and eventually, more and more AS A TEAM.
In other words, we THRIVE on "quiet", on them NOT talking about us! LET 'EM "IGNORE" US! "We do OUR 'talking' with our PLAY, with our performance come the season ON THE FIELD: WITH WINS!!!
All the rest will come as a result. If we are to change the narrative, it will be up to ALL of us, Coaches, players, and yes, patient, loyal and insightful fans, to support our team for its hard work and eventual RESULTS--NOT what kind of hype the "experts" choose to spew, or how they choose to frame the supposed "facts" and/or ways in which those are arrayed to further a pre-determined point-of-view and eventual hoped-for outcome.
To blow all that up, "All" WE have to do is win, of course--ie. NOT LOSE, in a handful of pivotal matchups "they" will have us picked to blow. And all THAT will in truth be set up, trend in one direction or the other in how we approach all of the rest of the ways described above.
So there it is:
"Don't WORRY. Be steadfast, determined and TRUE".
Can we manage it? I believe Coach Dan Mullen and the core of guys around him have EXACTLY this strategy and goal in mind: When he talks about "having other criteria in mind" beyond just the generally observed and appreciated quantifiable physical skills that go into the various multi-star ratings that are somehow arrived at and commonly accepted before ANY OF THE ACTUAL TEAM REPS WHO WILL OR WON'T "OFFER" GET OUT THERE AND MEET THE KIDS, and continues to note that HE might have each of them rated a little differently, in both relative and qualitative terms from the by-then "generally accepted ratings" of others, what he has called "fit" and "personal and/or TEAM context and adaptability" at various times along the way, THIS is exactly what he is referring to.
It may not be the nice, simple and soothing cliches that most fans may prefer--but I like to THINK that we here at GE are among a certain particular portion of Gator Alumni/fans who THINK, ANALYZE AND APPRECIATE what we perceive as an accurate view of what our Coach and staff have in mind, and where we are therefore headed.
That's the idea, at any rate.
I believe it a right and GOOD plan, too:
If they can manage it, the ultimate effect/outcome will likely be another path to success and Championships--different but effective, imho:
And in practice a WHOLE lot of fun to WATCH, out there on the field!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(...PS: The one "caveat", the proverbial "just one catch", "fly in the ointment", "obvious but STILL no getting around it", is this:
One way or another, no matter how it is done, WE HAVE GOT TO DRAMATICALLY UPGRADE OUR PLAY AT THE QB POSITION.
Period.
Any NUMBER of ways that could happen--I'm not even eliminating the possibility that it COULD happen with the same guy under center come the Opening Game--but:
IT MUST HAPPEN.
And Dan Mullen, of all people, KNOWS that. So, for now, I'm not gonna worry about it.
We stick to THE PLAN--The schedule of steps and concerns that, step by step, we turn our attention to and aim to accomplish as described above.
It is entirely possible, too, that with the aforementioned forces arrayed against us in just the way I describe above, that anything short of an outright UNDEFEATED run thru our schedule in the season ahead could EASILY leave us in a situation that ultimately brings us up just SHORT of a Championship in 2019--at best sets us UP for INESCAPEABLE inclusion at or near the top the FOLLOWING year--ours finally "for the taking" in 2020.
But in the end, the "Bottom Line" remains the same, as always: If we want "control", the only "justice" we will EVER "find" will be that which we TAKE, not wait to be "awarded"...
For that, we cannot lose.
We must finally manage the one thing that has always eluded us--and so difficult in our League:
To escape politics and/or fortune and/or "circumstances beyond our control",
WE MUST GO UNDEFEATED.)

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I think the media will ignore the Gators or quietly dismiss their success until the Gators can repeatedly perform at a high level with stars at key positions.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Anyone remember the hype for the 2006 season? Was there hype? I don't think the media predicted that the Gators would win the championship that season. Maybe the SEC Championship but that's it. I know most of the media prior to the National Championship thought the Suckeyes were going to kick the Gators' butts but went the other way around. Personally, I wished the Gators hung 50 points over those idiots (more so now) though I doubt the coach was going to hang 50 points against his home state program.

Escambia94

There was some hype in 2006, but nothing like 2008 or 2009. 2006 was also my last year on campus. We heard a lot of buzz about "the Chosen One", Tim Tebow. We heard that Urban Meyer had worked with Chip Kelly to develop the Utah Spread, but Chris Leak needed Tebow's power running. The Gators were coming off a 9-3, 5-3 season, and they were returning many key players. Some preseason polls had Florida ranked as high as #2. This was also the 100th year of Florida football, and the 10th anniversary of its first national championship. In short, there was plenty of hype. Then again, Urban Meyer was good at generating hype. He had just released his book, "Urban's Way", and his Utah playbook was being taught to other colleges as well as the New England Patriots.

Fast forward to today. Dan Mullen seems to prefer quiet success. He will not over hype the team. I think he prefers to let the hype happen on the field.

Just enjoy the peace and quiet. It will be a victory if the Gators can go 229 days without arrests, suspensions, or random negativity .

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Are the Gators in the hunt to land Jalen Hurts? I know the U are the favorites.
They (ie. the Gators) SHOULD be...except maybe for the sake of Filiepe's weakness for sulky oversensitivity, and Mullen's therefore hesitating to even risk going there unless he had a real strong sense that it was doable. As a CHOICE, on a straight and even practical level, I mean, would we even hesitate to JUMP at that trade off--ie. Jalen instead of Filiepe in the "inside track at starter"-role heading into spring?!! Then Emory Jones AND Filiepe (plus Trask, if/as he finishes healing and rehab) right behind, pressing him? Whatever resulting sudden "shakeup" in team "chemistry" OR "morale" as a result upon their return in March would likely fade QUICKLY if/when it showed the "desired effect" just as quickly onfield.
You'd THINK Coach Dan HAD to be considering it, weighing his options and investigating back-channel at the possibilities and potential level-of-interest on Jalen's part. If we had any REAL shot at landing him, I woulda THOUGHT we would have taken a serious run at him--one we'd have HEARD about by now (but haven't)--Unless our Coach was pretty damn sure he had the guy he wanted heading for that starter's role already and sufficiently talented, deep AND experienced backup already likely in place on his squad at QB, whomever WASN'T "that guy".
So if we're NOT in for a "last minute Big Surprise" somehow, I guess I am somewhat concerned at the likely scenario, which appears to amount to "standing pat".
Thing is, so much of HOW much we will likely accomplish in 2019 DEPENDS on our making a STRONG UPWARD MOVE in talent and production under center next season that if that DOESN'T happen, we'll still likely be "better" at enough other things in enough other ways as to substantially improve--just probably NOT "BETTER ENOUGH".
Make no mistake: Our realistic goal AND "minimal AIM" is to make it to the SEC Championship and at least a SHOT at the CFP "Final Four" next time around.
(What we WON'T be content with is the kind of fumbling around just BELOW that level, like our B-ball program has settled back to and its fans appear to have more or less GOTTEN USED TO ACCEPTING, at least during the regular season: Like a lot of folks I don't, CAN'T even care enough to WATCH a whole Gators roundball in-conference game; I'm here in a local sports bar/watering hole with some friends, fans of various schools, an array of different games on around us as we drink and ate ourselves queasy--and where I just TRIED to watch my first Gator game this season all the way through against MSU--where we almost stole one on the road late, but I KNEW they wouldn't somehow when we reached, then immediately let slip away a 2 basket lead with 3 minutes left. And as I just (too-loudly) proclaimed to my companions, "OK"-recruiting and not-even-QUITE "OK"-coaching over there has gotten us just about exactly what we could expect and DESERVE for the quality and effort that has been invested there in the first place: That squad is "pretty good-but-hardly-Championship caliber"...and there is little sign that will change substantially anytime soon.
Such has NOT been the case with regard to our football team, happy to report: We are now once more moving in that rarified strata where a few small differences, a fortunate choice here, an upgrade there, an overall change in focus at an opportune moment, each and all together and/or apart could make a big difference at a key moment--so you strive for perfection, TRY to get it right, every detail large or small.
And in our FOOTBALL program we can SEE that kind of "attention-to-detail" invested and settling in to do its work in most phases of late. The ONLY question mark, important place where the question is so far yet to be fully and properly answered, IS at quarterback. I'm NOT saying we AREN'T getting it done, only that it has yet to be settled one way or the other. And as other programs take the available steps, attempts at solutions to similar problems, WE end up with FEWER and fewer choices and opportunities to answer them ourselves.
It is my assumption that whatever OUR Head Coach chooses to do or NOT do about ANYTHING, especially anything to do with the QB position--upon which he is clearly and truly a brilliant and shrewd strategist in every way--it will be intentional and well-founded...I will resist any and all urge to second guess him on such matters, and hope I will have the good sense to maintain that point of view no matter how things go from here. There are risks in every decision, every move; the current hand can't be judged until it is actually, fully played. I'm trying to be reasonable and true to my word...We can voice our concerns, but it's probably both wiser and fairer to withold judgment until then--take the long view, wait and see, and hope our patience and trust in his and his staff's talent, brains, dedication, hard work and attention to detail indeed eventually yield the anticipated result--not just a good season here and there, but nothing less than a sustainable era of great success.

Escambia94

They (ie. the Gators) SHOULD be...except maybe for the sake of Filiepe's weakness for sulky oversensitivity, and Mullen's therefore hesitating to even risk going there unless he had a real strong sense that it was doable. As a CHOICE, on a straight and even practical level, I mean, would we even hesitate to JUMP at that trade off--ie. Jalen instead of Filiepe in the "inside track at starter"-role heading into spring?!! Then Emory Jones AND Filiepe (plus Trask, if/as he finishes healing and rehab) right behind, pressing him? Whatever resulting sudden "shakeup" in team "chemistry" OR "morale" as a result upon their return in March would likely fade QUICKLY if/when it showed the "desired effect" just as quickly onfield.
You'd THINK Coach Dan HAD to be considering it, weighing his options and investigating back-channel at the possibilities and potential level-of-interest on Jalen's part. If we had any REAL shot at landing him, I woulda THOUGHT we would have taken a serious run at him--one we'd have HEARD about by now (but haven't)--Unless our Coach was pretty damn sure he had the guy he wanted heading for that starter's role already and sufficiently talented, deep AND experienced backup already likely in place on his squad at QB, whomever WASN'T "that guy".
So if we're NOT in for a "last minute Big Surprise" somehow, I guess I am somewhat concerned at the likely scenario, which appears to amount to "standing pat".
Thing is, so much of HOW much we will likely accomplish in 2019 DEPENDS on our making a STRONG UPWARD MOVE in talent and production under center next season that if that DOESN'T happen, we'll still likely be "better" at enough other things in enough other ways as to substantially improve--just probably NOT "BETTER ENOUGH".
Make no mistake: Our realistic goal AND "minimal AIM" is to make it to the SEC Championship and at least a SHOT at the CFP "Final Four" next time around.
(What we WON'T be content with is the kind of fumbling around just BELOW that level, like our B-ball program has settled back to and its fans appear to have more or less GOTTEN USED TO ACCEPTING, at least during the regular season: Like a lot of folks I don't, CAN'T even care enough to WATCH a whole Gators roundball in-conference game; I'm here in a local sports bar/watering hole with some friends, fans of various schools, an array of different games on around us as we drink and ate ourselves queasy--and where I just TRIED to watch my first Gator game this season all the way through against MSU--where we almost stole one on the road late, but I KNEW they wouldn't somehow when we reached, then immediately let slip away a 2 basket lead with 3 minutes left. And as I just (too-loudly) proclaimed to my companions, "OK"-recruiting and not-even-QUITE "OK"-coaching over there has gotten us just about exactly what we could expect and DESERVE for the quality and effort that has been invested there in the first place: That squad is "pretty good-but-hardly-Championship caliber"...and there is little sign that will change substantially anytime soon.
Such has NOT been the case with regard to our football team, happy to report: We are now once more moving in that rarified strata where a few small differences, a fortunate choice here, an upgrade there, an overall change in focus at an opportune moment, each and all together and/or apart could make a big difference at a key moment--so you strive for perfection, TRY to get it right, every detail large or small.
And in our FOOTBALL program we can SEE that kind of "attention-to-detail" invested and settling in to do its work in most phases of late. The ONLY question mark, important place where the question is so far yet to be fully and properly answered, IS at quarterback. I'm NOT saying we AREN'T getting it done, only that it has yet to be settled one way or the other. And as other programs take the available steps, attempts at solutions to similar problems, WE end up with FEWER and fewer choices and opportunities to answer them ourselves.
It is my assumption that whatever OUR Head Coach chooses to do or NOT do about ANYTHING, especially anything to do with the QB position--upon which he is clearly and truly a brilliant and shrewd strategist in every way--it will be intentional and well-founded...I will resist any and all urge to second guess him on such matters, and hope I will have the good sense to maintain that point of view no matter how things go from here. There are risks in every decision, every move; the current hand can't be judged until it is actually, fully played. I'm trying to be reasonable and true to my word...We can voice our concerns, but it's probably both wiser and fairer to withold judgment until then--take the long view, wait and see, and hope our patience and trust in his and his staff's talent, brains, dedication, hard work and attention to detail indeed eventually yield the anticipated result--not just a good season here and there, but nothing less than a sustainable era of great success.

16 schools offered Jalen Hurts a scholarship in 2016, and one of them was Mississippi State. Maybe Dan Mullen and the staff considered contacting Hurts these past few weeks, but I doubt it.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
16 schools offered Jalen Hurts a scholarship in 2016, and one of them was Mississippi State. Maybe Dan Mullen and the staff considered contacting Hurts these past few weeks, but I doubt it.
Maybe I kinda waffled in my comments above --so "Thanks", E--. Your comment pretty well sums up my own conclusions on the matter: "Woulda, coulda, MAYBE shoulda..."--but in the end, as I tried to say, prob better off NOT if our people weren't pretty damn sure we had a real good shot at landing him, for a LOTTA reasons.
I STILL think that Coach must have a pretty confident vision and plan re our short-to-mid-term future at QB for what has indeed continued to play out so far there, though.
What do y'all think? Filiepe gets a CHANCE to "keep growing", same for Trask (while he "further heals") AND Jones (while HE "fills out" in body, mind AND spirit)--and we are at any given point led by "the best" of what could potentially be a deepening group of talented choices there? Gonna have at least one 4-star redshirt QB too. And all that WITHOUT any further unforseen "bonus surprises" between now and spring practice...

Escambia94

Mullen is probably going to frustrate us fans next year by sticking with Franks through some bad performances. As a fan, I think it is easy to pick the starter. In 225 days, Florida absolutely must beat Miami. The last time the Gators played the Hurricanes we were #12 in the nation. The Gators had twice as many yards, but five times as many turnovers! Muschamp's only alternative to Jeff Driskel was Tyler Murphy. This time the Gators will have three start-able quarterbacks, so it makes sense to pull Franks if he has a bad day. It also means the coaching staff needs to put extra emphasis on good behavior over the summer, because they need every available player to beat Miami. I cannot think of the last time Florida kicked off a season without one, two, or ten key starters being suspended.

The Gators do not get to play Miami often, so we need every opportunity to close the gap on the series record, which Miami is currently leading 29-26. This is game 1, so Franks has no tune up game. His tune up game was the 2018-2019 Peach Bowl where Franks was 13/23, 173 yds, 1 TD. A win is a win, but those numbers usually are not enough against a team like Miami. In 2013 Driskel was 22/33, 291 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT, and that was not enough for a comparable team. Franks needs a short leash for this game, especially in terms of turnovers.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mullen is probably going to frustrate us fans next year by sticking with Franks through some bad performances. As a fan, I think it is easy to pick the starter. In 225 days, Florida absolutely must beat Miami. The last time the Gators played the Hurricanes we were #12 in the nation. The Gators had twice as many yards, but five times as many turnovers! Muschamp's only alternative to Jeff Driskel was Tyler Murphy. This time the Gators will have three start-able quarterbacks, so it makes sense to pull Franks if he has a bad day. It also means the coaching staff needs to put extra emphasis on good behavior over the summer, because they need every available player to beat Miami. I cannot think of the last time Florida kicked off a season without one, two, or ten key starters being suspended.

The Gators do not get to play Miami often, so we need every opportunity to close the gap on the series record, which Miami is currently leading 29-26. This is game 1, so Franks has no tune up game. His tune up game was the 2018-2019 Peach Bowl where Franks was 13/23, 173 yds, 1 TD. A win is a win, but those numbers usually are not enough against a team like Miami. In 2013 Driskel was 22/33, 291 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT, and that was not enough for a comparable team. Franks needs a short leash for this game, especially in terms of turnovers.
I couldn't agree more. With everything you say here. The "Franks Question" in particular SEEMS a difficult, thorny one--but in truth really isn't, for the reasons you give and more: Unless Jones absolutely dazzles through spring and into summer (or some unlikely transfer comes in and yanks the starting role away from everyone else), as long as he continues to generally improve and grow an experienced and well-versed-in-the-playbook "Franks-on-a-short-leash" IS AND WILL REMAIN the starting QB by the opening game of 2019. He may well give way to Jones in the course of the first half-season, but as things stand AND from here forward my gut says that he'll likely give us the best chance to win in the early going.
As for the rest, well, I think your overview and the case you make for it rings true. Clearly one aim of Mullen and his staff has been to change the whole nature of the team, its behavioral standards and lockerroom realities...It appears large steps have been taken down that road.
They had better be: Everything positive we hope for and are now beginning to project for this program DEPEND on that being the case--that we DO start the 2019 season with a fresh, healthy and positive momentum.
I see us "picking up against Miami where we left OFF against Michigan". THOSE are the kinds of over-simplified headlines we're looking to see written about the Miami game, anyway. A calling card dropped in and ON the state of Florida, the SEC, and all of major college football come opening day.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
By the way: I meant "EMORY" when I referred to a "Jones" eventually replacing Franks in the course of things--and for the coming 2019 season that remains my feeling, BUT: We are now adding another Jones, "Jalen", to the QB depth-chart--and he may eventually show even MORE enormous upside.
From where I'm sitting here and now, ideally Emory will "phase into" the role much like TT did with Leak, Franks not so much "losing" his starting place as slowly, inexorably being eclipsed: If he (Franks) continues to improve, especially in consistent accuracy--which let's face it has just been that one notch under "steady" (and though "passionate" he may undoubtedly BE, I'm not a big fan of the over-emotional ongoing onfield public "argument" he insists on continuing to engage in out there with the fans--I'd prefer he'd listen to his Coaches and learn to move on--let what doesn't help or motivate you roll off your back, dude!) perhaps he can take us, if not to a Natty, then at least to the SEC Championship or even a PLACE in the Football Final Four--THEN give way to the first of what we hope may be "a consecutive pair of great Jones" the next few years...But I more anticipate (and will consider it "nicely done" if properly and successfully timed, assuming it DOES play out this way) Franks just not improving quite enough, quickly enough, to fight off the challenge of an eventually fast-improving, hard-charging challenge from Emory for the starting role. Regardless, Coach Dan will bring them ALL along in patient, ideal fashion--and will know when and how to manage that change, if and when it comes.
For now, it is exciting and emblematic of our whole improved situation that we now seemingly, finally have a clear plan for evolutionary upward movement at QB, the necessary depth of talent at the position--and the exact Head Coach you'd want to manage it in charge.
Around them will be a likewise talented and tightening O-line to protect them, continued depth at RB, and the Defense to make sure 2 or 3 TDs from our SEC competition will more likely stand up at the final gun each week (though it ALSO is now a not unrealistic hope that a resurgent, "crazy fun-to-watch", high-flying UF OFFENSE may well be about to be reborne in G-ville--in which case eventually there'll be no stopping us!).
That all LOOKS to be the (hoped for) Plan, anyway, going forward now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema