• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Projected Depth Chart 2024

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
As of January 28, the projected depth chart for 2024 is top-heavy with veterans and transfers, unlike the 2023 roster.
Screenshot from 2024-01-28 06-48-38.png

9 starters from the 2023 roster will no longer be on the team in 2024, which opens up quite a few spots for transfers and upward movement from previous classes. Also note that the 2024 projection above assumes that some of the injured players from 2024 will be returning and competing for starting roles.
Screenshot from 2024-01-28 06-52-56.png

Last edited:

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
With all that has ensued here at the "tail end" of the signing period, portal access and all the rest, I simply cannot pierce the fog of confusion and contradiction that has risen around and through this whole scenario...Given MY effective blindness now in this regard, I ask you all:
"Where do we stand?
Do we now have the tools to match up sufficiently?
Can Billy assemble, hold and field a team that performs well enough to engender the hope, promise and outright onfield results necessary to save his job and start us on the road back to greatness?"
Only uniformly positive answers to "all of the above" can possibly put us on that road.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema