• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Predict the Gators Seed

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
There is a very good possibility that we might not make the tourney. But assuming we make the tourney, I think an 11 seed is about right.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
In the beginning I was confident that the Gators will make it, now I not so sure anymore. If anything, a low seed like 10, 11, or 12.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
In the beginning I was confident that the Gators will make it, now I not so sure anymore. If anything, a low seed like 10, 11, or 12.

I'm with you. After the UGA game I was all about the Gators and feeling good about how they were playing. Now my dreams feel shattered.

I'll predict a 12 seed just for the hell of it, but unless we beat Tennessee I'm not sure we'll be in.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
We'll make it, I mean we win the SEC championship and we'ew in right? But anyways I've already made a prediction, and it was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY off!!!!! So i'm not going to to answer this question, just have faith in our team ;)

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
it all depends on these next two games and the conference tourney... if we win out we could be around a 5-6-7-8 seed

although i wanna stay totally positive, i have to be realistic, i predict a 13 seed

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema