• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Polite to the buckeye grad:confused:

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
One of my co-workers is an OSU grad, and she & I had lots of fun last year with BOTH the championships. This year, though, OSU is going and Florida is not.
but that's okay.... last year OSU had a heisman candidate and we didn't; this year we have Tebow and they have....nobody!
LOL

We have a meeting/party this afternoon, and I have to be polite to her even though her team hasn't played anyone worthwhile and now they're going to the BCS National championship.

Anyway.....:)

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Actually, she and I made a deal: she's rooting for us against michigan (their rivalry) and I'll root for them against lsu (i'm so tired of them!)

She's a good friend, so it's a fun deal :)

Wow - I have to think about that one GG8. lol

I usually love when FSU and Miami lose. When they play I would love a tie.

That is something to think about though.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Wow - I have to think about that one GG8. lol

I usually love when FSU and Miami lose. When they play I would love a tie.

That is something to think about though.

Dude. Think about it. FSU sucks anyways. And I'm NOT talking about for the National Championship. I mean in a regular season matchup. I'm just tired of all these OSU fans. Getting beat by a ton of points will shut them up, and once again show them that they don't deserve to be in any championship game and are still overrated.

Well, I will agree that I want OSU to lose all the time due to their pompous fans before our last game, but I am not sure I want FSU to beat them...lol

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Well, I will agree that I want OSU to lose all the time due to their pompous fans before our last game, but I am not sure I want FSU to beat them...lol

FSU sucks regardless. OSU fans are worse. We already know the Semis are retarded. But the Buckeyes are really that ignorant.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Yeah. Good point. I'd rather FSU and OSU lose on the same day than them both play each other and one of them must win. I'm selfish.:D

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Ha for the OSU fan all I hafta do is wear my shirt that says...

"Florida's Bitches Wear Scarlet and Grey!"

Lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NicholeJaX