• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

players jealous of Tebow?

UFtb

VIP Member
Do you think players on the team get jealous of all the attention tebow gets? Tebow gets shuttle from the stadium to the practice field in a golf cart, while everyone else has to walk. I'd be concerned if this continues. It's not good for the team if he rises above it.

awebbf5

VIP Member
i think there will always be jealousy in sports,but i think coach meyer stresses team to our guys and they understand tebow is the biggest part of our team and with out him we would have lost 2 to 4 more games this year.

I remember reading where we almost lost a recruit this season because of stuff like this. He was concerned that Tebow and Harvin got too much attention. Meyer calmed everything down and explained the team mentality to him.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema